todays posts

Great decision. :locked:

sick wit tha flow

what a collaborative effort

good shit

Our Hero

When a new thread comes up for approval to the mods, what format do they see it in when they are reviewing it? If it’s like PM’s or the regular forum, couldn’t you just make all paying members have their username in italics or have an orb or something like the paying members do on that OTher forum so as to easily distinguish?

:dunno:

this is already taken care of… get with the program

oh when I read that I thought it was just a snide remark. I forgot your ub3r l33t vbulletin skilzz :rofl:

Yes, everyone should be able to view the classfieds, no premade posts or anything tho. there is a PM for that.

I beleive this is a great decision! this will keep out people just joining to sell shit

x2

So now if a non donating member wants to sell something, they make a craigslist ad, and a post in off-topic “craigslist find”… retarded

“Amusing” craigslist posts seem to be annoying to a lot of people, so ones for random classified stuff will be more annoying, and will most likely be deleted.

that was my whole point, it’ll just get dumb, mods will go through and delete craigslist posts. but thank god i can find out what the fuck twitter is.

did you people seriously not know what twitter is? i’d figure anyone that visited internet forums regularly would have a fucking clue.

btw twitter and other internets social networking sites are for douchebags :stuck_out_tongue:

So are you saying you would want the craigslist posts to be left there? Or were you just pointing out that it will happen?

pointing out that it will happen. and as a mod, do you really want to go and police off-topic? I thought that was the whole point, post anything.

And i highly doubt Bob would’ve started this post if the classifieds were riddled with g-body parts/cars for sale.

You have to be a donating member to reply to a classified?

you should be able to

I am, I tried earlier and I wasnt able to. Thanks!

I wasn’t around during the PSR days, but have really enjoyed the last couple of years of this forum. I got to meet a few really nice people, admire some really nice cars, and have been entertained, hysterically at times.

This board is almost 6 years old and I would be willing to bet that the great majority of the OG PSR members have moved on, leaving only a select few stuck in the past, like Uncle Rico longing for '82. How many people have the same interests as 6 years ago? Who even has the same car as they did 6 years ago? So many people probably have jobs, kids, and responsibilities that didn’t exist back then.

Times are changing and so are the people. Pittspeed will be overhauled like a worn out civic and will never be the same as it was 5 or 6 years ago.

Your mom knows what twitter is. :smiley:

ahhh the good old PSR days