Tokico vs GR2's need help making a decision

Hey i am about to invest in some badly needed struts.
I can get Tokico from JRP for $469 taxes in.
or Gr2’s from Tire23 for $450
What is the better buy?

first!..
lol couldn’t resist…that damn movie in off topic is hilarious!

just take this as a bump as I am interested in the outcome too

I’ve heard some bad things about GR2s but once you get them in could you throw some feedback. I’m in need of a suspension revamp too

I got Tokico Illumina’s from Tires23 a few years back. I love them, no complaints at all. Can’t comment on GR2’s though. But that price is a steal if its illumina’s at JRP.

I have GR-2 on stock springs and it’s great. Dampening is crisp. With some lowering springs it would be solid. They are nice and stiff. No sloppy feel. Honestly a great buy. I would recommend them. Plus not harsh at ALL on the streets, even in Toronto roads.

I’ve been in a car with Tokico blues and lowering springs. Also nice. Pretty harsh on bumps and even some big cracks. But they are very good as track/street shocks. Good for multi-purpose.

Id say get the GR-2’s if you are only street driving. Tokico Blue’s if your street/tracking.

Rember blues are are more of a stock replacement though. I’d say Illumina’s (adjustable’s) are up there.

Tokiko Blues and KYB GR2s are pretty equal. Save a few bucks and get them from Tires23.

I have some GR2’s on the way for my maxima as well, I can leave feedback once I have them on the car.