TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Sorry, just been around the block a bit.

Im real concerned with what you think pete…

heard someone called for the Honda king

so lets settle this, hondas break everything from axles, diffs, and 1-5 gears all the time. Personally ive only broke 3rd or 4th eveytime. This because you have to hook to break things

When my Vtec hits in my 93 EX, I brake 4th every time from all the torque.

shits crazzzzzzy

And in the case of Mclovindicks, he doesnt have the power to spin to 3rd-4th…

Too bad vrt’s have 2 too many cylinders and 28 psi is small potatoes and o2js are junk!

EXACTLY

I broke an axle and shattered a diff this year. All from diggs. And you couldn’t brake boost enough to slip you clutch unless that shit is totally gone.

hey dont think im on your side or anything ok, your still a tool

you just hate VRs and,that was an 02m FYI

as was this

According to everyone that is impossible!

Actually, my car spins 3rd gear no problem since my re-tune when I picked up ~30whp…
My tranny is completely different from B series trannys anyways. It’s glass. 35R K20 sheered 4th gear on the dyno at Synapse…

No one ever said that. If you could show me where that was said, that’d be great.

Oh shit! Whose car is that? Post the vwvortex link Dave.

what an asshole

Your cars spins 3rd, or chirps 3rd? 3rd puts you at what mph, 70-80ish?

I spin 3rd, mah fucker

on cold nights you bet!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4044198&page=6

the pics that i posted on the last page were the DM motorsport R32 that deadbeatwhatever raced, he said he shifted into 4th at 6800 and killed 4th, im too lazy to find the thread.

WTF is up with this bragging about spinning shit, That shit SUCKS

i was just outside and it really is NOT cold out. anyone wanna run a digg let me know so i know what car to get in.

I can pick you up whenever you want and take you for a ride to show you that flooring it from ~4500 will rope the tires right off. It used to spin them pretty good no lifting 3rd and then chirp 4th, now since the re-tune it rips 3rd off. 3rd goes to like ~65