TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Nah I’m being 100% serious, I had my 4 door out.

A real racer would’ve gotten there anyway…shit I drove 9 exits up the north way to avoid rain to run Ssmokin. hahah. j/k. cant wait to see vids tho. wtf. hurry pete.

jones

oh Postscript…: cant beleive u guys are running in this weather…effin cold!

I raced SSmokinSS too…

Cant believe MclarensGP moves out pretty good

yo rusty, rain FTL

I yanked ur 4 door that night too. $$$ …then brent yanked us all :(…oh and btw I got the footage from Mike @ synapse teg doing the anti lag that night at the McDs…should I post that shit? I can throw something together quick lol.

Not a bad night! Gotta give the GP credit for showin up, car moves pretty well

:lol Dude, being 100% honest it looks like a dumper, but it really runs good. 107+mph car

yeah man, we’ll have to run again in the spring with my 125 hit…should MOVE :shifty

Post the anti-lag video!

Yeah dude, I was really shocked.

LMAO

nothing gets past you.

107 car, so the ktwiz pulled on him right… my gti was a 118 on 3.5 cylinders :lol

whatever i build next im going for mid 130s

:lol ???

I pulled him yes, I got re-tuned and my car feels a good deal faster/quicker than it was.

I’d like low-mid 120’s out of my car next year.

[QUOTE=]K20power;495711]:lol Dude, being 100% honest it looks like a dumper, but it really runs good. 107+mph car [QUOTE/]

He’s never ran it? im surprise it rolls out that decent.

[QUOTE=]yeah man, we’ll have to run again in the spring with my 125 hit…should MOVE :shifty

Post the anti-lag video! [QUOTE/]

Haha yeah dude…guess me and brooks are painting the car Champ white…no wing…and hopefully making some better power next year… so to sum it up. better color…alot less rust and smoke…and more power :slight_smile: see ya then

BOTTLE!

good, built engine this time around?

I need more fast!

i need my cam to be cammin.

i need an FP black.

you make any more power on the latest pulls…and you building your car over the winter?

FP red son. mike told you a 1000 times :thumb

by the time your clown ass can afford one they’ll be on the FP rainbow, stock frame turbz that needs a fully forged 292/292 2.6L 4G63 just to sp00l it

i agree.

the new owner of anthonys evo8 is on the black list + QM street twin :wow

out with the green!