TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

the new QM twin is out jan. thats when money wil be spent haha

It picked up some new found power…:smiley:

Car’s built man…pistons/rods bottom end & valvetrain. Stock sleeves are fine, guys are running 600+whp on stock K series sleeves :lmao

FP Red would easilly max your pump gas map out. 500whp. NP.

Post from owner of FP

Originally Posted by ForcedPerformance
I have, does that count? Did them both within a reasonably short period of time on the same car (mine) while keeping as much as possible the same.

They both did right at about 500whp on 93 and 25psi, slight advantage going to the black model in power, slight advantage going to the red on spool. Differences were slight.

GG. Red

nice. dont really know much about your car tbh. hey some b series are pulling 600whp on stock sleeves…cough team teal 2 :shifty

im suprised he actually showed up. Big props to that…

deff. a different person in person then on here.

I wanted to race Paulies Z28 but I lost you fuckers. I didnt know where the hell you were going and didnt feel like swerving 4 lanes to get off the exit lol

FYI, joey, the first roll with you, My nose almost went into your passenger side door…reason why I let out.

some of you guys arent too smart to be racing into a turn…

I want my life back that I wasted reading this thread. Took 16 pages to figure out this kids car was somewhat quick. Whoa now :wierd

How the fuck did I stumbled into this area of Shift anyway. Where’s the exit?..

Yeah, Ike’s a good guy in person :lol A little squirrely on here :rofl

And yeah I know I wanted to see you and him race.

The first roll that’s what I figured…but on the last 2 rolls (the one ~45 heading North & the last like ~55 or whatever it was going East) surprised me…You def. pulled hard but like I didn’t get annihilated like I thought. Those 4.10’s help you on the low end GOOD!

top right or top left corner of your screen, depending on if you’re a PC or a mac :lol

I was spinning a good deal everytime we hit it…thats why it took a few until I really started pulling.

its cold as fuck tonight. Burning the tires at 60mph shouldnt happen.

Yeah I was spinning off the hit and then no lifting 4th it would spin for a second then hook. The cold + my bald tires weren’t good :banghead
You were definitely spinning off the boot bc you could hear it :lol

lol yah

60mph rwd burnouts arent fun.

had an amusing time watching all of this from the back seat of a mkii.

yea it was entertaining to watch… well mildly entertaining…

i definatley wanted a run with drew…we’ll have to get one off sometime…me and joey got to go at it like six times…i cut adam off pretty bad to get over those four lanes i fiured drew was gonna follow lol

no I thought you were going to go straight…I was only going after you then I was going home…I thought maybe you would miss the exit too and thats all that mattered to me LOL

also, every time we ran, I was a gear too high. I could have dropped one more gear but it would have never hooked up. I cant wait until the summer when I can actually hammer it and see its full potential down low.

nice to see people showed up. And nice to see that Pete was correct, i never doubted him. Nice to see that the GP rolls out too, props to him. Man i wish I trusted a local shop to do my alignment on my jetta, I wana come out to play too.

I was gonna miss the exit but I thought we would both cut adam off and run back on alt 7…well get one off eventually…I was thinking about just cranking down towards troy with u though

Damn I should of went out … fuckin a . Next time!!!

so this car runs good ha ,no shit good for you .ill be out this weekend if its nice