TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

No one cares you ugly fuck

ok , ill go away

please dont lose to this clown.

lololol, i hope not but i hear i gotta be cooler with him as it does back up what he says it can for the most part

Hey i live in Schenectady county. -rep

Lol he’s a good guy, he just gets mouthy/riled up on here for some reason :lmao …once he get his new tune it should pick up some power…but he needs a clutch BAD lol, 4th gear it was just revving to redline immediately

So how fast is this car? I dont know how fast your guys cars are so Im not really sure. Sounds pretty badass for a 90 grand prix though.

can somone post a summary here…i stopped reading at like page 10 :lol

well…

it was the slowest car last night. Good clutch or not.

dont know what i was thinking getting a 6 puck… still goes off the line for some reason but roll like joey said 4th gear was an instant slip right to redline , kinda scared the shit outta me cuz i thought something blew out. then smookin came flyin by Sideways at like a buck

I’m reporting you all to the authorities.

Tom AKA 1stgen. hes the alignment man. works at cooley mazda/VW

4th gear as alot of load. you might need to bleed the clutch again. ive had nothing but 6pucks in my turbo cars. no issues with power holding.

that is a good thought, too bad i dont have a bleeder, its one of those crappy self bleeding on install units. That really could have something to do with it though.

there are 6 pucks holding 450-500ft lbs, i think you just need a better 6 puck

I dont know what it could be … crappy pressure plate? I was thinking spec stage 4 4 puck so theres no chance of slipping.

is this a brand new clutch? How many miles

spec clutches = SUCK.

yeh ive heard nothing but bad things about them

Spec is JUNK

I have a nice hand bleeder. Shit bleed my slave cyclinder in a few seconds. PM me if you wana borrow it.

Werd. I will have to PM him. thx