TONIGHT! Royal Canadian Legion. Jungle Party. 250+ Expected.

Yeah.

So I dunno how many people would want to go but I’m spinning at another party this weekend and I’m supposed to bring as many people as possible.

I’ll be spinning Jungle/Drum N Bass and there will be another DJ there spinning Hip-Hop/Rap/Reggae.

All Ages.
$5 entry fee. $7 at the door.
Wrist bands.
19+ Section with Bar.
Girls.
250+ people expected.

As for the time, it’ll be around party time (8pm) and go until the wee hours of the morning (2am-ish).

@ The Royal Candian Legion on Bayly.
In between Sandybeach Rd. and Brock Rd.
Somewhat across from the fire station.

I still have tickets that I can sell so you don’t have to pay $7. Call me @ (416) 458-3224

Please support me. :cry:

EDIT: Location has been changed again.

Original Nutta I know you want to go, you naughty jungle man.

I didn’t know you spin… a friend of mine is going out with a pretty serious breaks DJ in the GTA.

All ages is kinda sketchy though… even though I’m not 19 yet… I still don’t like all ages.

THE WORST KIND OF KINDER-WHORES… ARE JUNGLE WHORES! SEEEEERIOUSLY… the pre-teen party scene is the WORST with electro-teeny-sluts.

BACK on track… I might come by, what time is it? I haven’t heard a decent jungle set in a LOOOOONG time.

Yeah, i havent been to a party in awhile. Getting too old for it i think.

The stupid kids ruin it too.

Any other DJs spinning jungle there?

Just realized its in Pickering. :shock: I’ll be in Sauga that night, otherwise i’d come to check it out. $5 is pretty cheap.

I…AM… A… JUNGLIST SOLDIERRRRR!!!..

…FIGGGHHHHHTTIINNNNGGGGGGGGG…

…TO KEEP THE… JUNGLE ALIVE…

OHHHHHHHHHHH…OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

yo Marc, u still ahve my ill jungle CD’S from 2 years ago(and i got yours).

I’d come out and support, btu I’m 27 and ain’t looking for no jail bait! I’d love to support, and if u do a 19+ jam, i can bring some ol’ skoolers to represent for sure.

still rocking my raga jungle/ stevie hyper D tapes from '94 in my v-dub (I actually saw Stevie 3 days before he died). R.I.P.

do u have any CD’s with your sets on them? I’d like to hear what u got, is it new stuff or old stuff, i am really outdated with scene

Jon i would go and support u, but I really realy dont like jungle, trance, dance or anything. And preteens suck balls.

just think im there, i would be to drunk in a corner anyways for u to notice.

EDIT: FIRST POST.

Hey guys thanks for the responses.

I know all ages jams are usually weak. And yeah there are those that ruin it, but we’ve changed the location to a restaurant/bar so there’ll be alot more room/drinks :lol:

As for the time, it’ll be around party time (9pm) and go until the wee hours of the morning (3am-ish).

Expected: 250+ people.

Last time I spun at a party there was upwards of 200 people. The time before that, the same deal 200+ people.

Also, there may be another Jungle DJ. But it’s TBA.

Thanks in advance guys.

P.S. as for my C.D’s, they’re coming. I have too much shit on tape that i’ve got to turn into cds.

Also, my friend and I produce Jungle/DNB tracks under the alias Vice Versa, which you can check out here: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/viceversadnbmusic.htm

LOCATION CHANGE IS FINAL.

Tonight is the night.

My phone number is up top if you want to call me.

It’s gonna be big.

-Jon

Oh snap, didn’t know u spun records :slight_smile: that is pretty sweet

I used to listen to a lot of junlge and breaks about 2yrs ago, but now my heart is with Tech trance and Acid/Hard Techno ;D

but I will come out and support you if im not working.

:smiley:

pssst, U missed it

lol and it’s a good thing you did.

3 people got stabbed.

1 person got punched in the face or had a drink thrown in there eye.

Party was broken up at 11:30.

At least a dozen cop cars, two ambulances.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm…hmmmmmmmm…

:?

Woah that is pretty krazy…

Krazy junglist!

:wink:

well n-e ways…let me know when the next party is and i’ll try to make it if im not working :wink:

fucking kids these days.

10$ says hip hop gangstar has beef with jungle gino and stabs him

No way Sasha.

It was the gino with his glowstick nunchucks stirrin up ruckus.

Lmao.

Actually it was the white gangsta (see: wigger) stabbing another white gangsta (see: wigger) in the arm.

The first white gangsta also stabbed a jungle head in the back, and a security guard in the arm.

240sxy, I swear they’re not normally that bad :shock: . I’ll tell you when the next event is happening. Thanks.

Hopefully next time, more 240 people will come out.

did they not get patted down before they went in. :roll:

This is why i don’t attend any parties. Kids are retarded nowadays. Must be smoking bad chronic or something.

I’ll stick to 19+ club jams.

Yeah, everyone got searched and random crap was seized.

I dunno how he did it. Apparently he didn’t even have a wrist band to get in? :shock:

More often than not, it’s the guys who are friends of a friend of a friend who are the ones that cause trouble. And more often than not, they’re little gangstizzle wanna-bizzles. And more often than not, they’re underaged drinkers.

Meh, i stick to 19+ to, all the underagers think there king shits and will go to any length to prove it,

Then again, get some drunk 20 year old pissed and he will prob end up doing hte same thing,

Eather way, keep your head up, or stay home its cheeper.