tonight

i was in the passenger seat of my truck when a monte that is spotless with a grey cowl hood pulls up and my buddy is like “fuck why can you be driving” and the light turns green he rolls out and then guns it slams into second and my buddy wins drivin my truck… he puts the turn signal on and the guy pulls into the lot and is like “damn i just got spanked by that truck”

find out later that it had a 454 in it that is Carbed. really clean engine also the dude was about 5’6" tall if that narrows it down to any of the Gbody people really clean white monte with a grey cowl hood. he was amazed at my truck.

then when he is leaving my friend says “do just a lil burnout” so the guy goes to the side whips a 180 and comin down corrigan there was a cop… pulled him over and dont konw if he got a ticket or not or a written ticket but i bet he is quite pissed. i felt quite bad though for the guy.

:eek: :eek:

Real nice mack:rolleyes: getting someone a ticket:D

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
Real nice mack:rolleyes: getting someone a ticket:D

it wasnt me it was my buddy burns he was the one that said do a lil burnout. i was just a spectator. it whipped around real nice though still feel bad for the guy cause he even asked my buddy “id prob get in trouble if i did a burnout huh?”

and its MAC :tounge:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
it wasnt me it was my buddy burns he was the one that said do a lil burnout. i was just a spectator. it whipped around real nice though still feel bad for the guy cause he even asked my buddy “id prob get in trouble if i did a burnout huh?”

and its MAC :tounge:
Your stiil responsable for YOUR truck…MAC:tounge: :smiley:

was it a monte SS? i think i seen that car on 88 the other day out by southpark

You know who else went by that name?

and its MAC

mac your a bad influence

MacGyver rocks :smiley:

congrats!

:eek3:

lol, nice one. Hopefully the guy’s ticket wasn’t that expensive :eek3:

MacGyver rocks :smiley:
yeah he does!

was it red with a primered hood, and chrome wheels

Originally posted by oneslowbowtie
was it red with a primered hood, and chrome wheels

na it was a white SS with primer hood and grey stock wheels

thats bjs boy. i seen that car out in sout park area

sounds like a piece of shit to me. your truck is pretty quik mac but with a 454 in a SS, it was obviously ghetto riged and not running right.

Originally posted by Cutty
sounds like a piece of shit to me. your truck is pretty quik mac but with a 454 in a SS, it was obviously ghetto riged and not running right.

i never said that it was a 11 second 454. i just said that it had a 454 in it. the engine was fuckin clean also. the car over all was a damn nice car. just seemed like it needs headers and a nice cam and tuned and it would be low 13’s or 12’s

just was a baby cam and stock manifolds

i never said that it was a 11 second 454. i just said that it had a 454 in it. the engine was fuckin clean also. the car over all was a damn nice car. just seemed like it needs headers and a nice cam and tuned and it would be low 13’s or 12’s

just was a baby cam and stock manifolds
i know what you were sayin, just that i see many g-body big blocks that run like shit cause people think they know how to build an engine cause they work at pep boys. Its almost dumb to put a 454 in a g-body if you aren’t gonna go nuts with it. You can get just as much power with a 350 and do it cheaper.

damn it 57 not only did u spank him u got him a ticket 2 WTF…

he should have bought a suby