Too good to be a baristas at Starbucks? Be one at McDonalds!

you’d better come up with the goods now…

comments like this are the only reason i bust on you about those cankles of yours…

I’m a girl…your just bitter from your last relationship so its ok :slight_smile: I understand.

X2

*you’re

I talked to Z a while back. and he is anything but bitter about the demise of his last relationship. More like STOKED.

my ex fiance? the one i broke up with? the same one i only talked about in mods only?

uh oh, trust issue howie… better get the ban stick…

Well thank you for updating me on the status of his love life Dr. Phil.

And no Mr. Mcdonalds - Jon would laugh about things you posted and I would ask him about it. We live together, I’m nosey - LIVE WITH IT :slight_smile: Thanks…

awww…thanks for talking to me about it :frowning:

i would have had a shoulder for you

jerkface!

HAHAHA

I didn’t know it was “mods only and girls you sleep with”

:rofl:

well, you see, when you think people are your boys, you share things with them, you know, like how you had to leave your gf of 9 years

and then thier cunty gf’s try and fuck you over with that knowledge later

it happens :gotme:

this is why i have her on ignore, I don’t have to keep hearing about how wonderful her fiance/bf is, if he was she wouldn’t feel the need to tell anyone, its very much a inadequacy issue. This is seriously in like the psych 101 books.

EDIT: and you asshole’s keep quoting her so I have to read her stupid shit… damn you

PS: Dancers don’t have huge legs, they have muscular legs, but they still have ankles.

but he is wonderful.

i LOVE HIM!!! <3

No hunnie, it is because people on this board don’t realize that i’m not trying to date anyone on here nor feel the need to impress them…

and of course i’m happy with him-otherwise i wouldn’t be engaged right? gezz…

I just want a delicious coffee from McDonalds :wtf:

i know, you have the NWS forum for that shit :rofl: :tup:

nuff sed, move the drama train along please

this thread is going places!

That is so classy.

man I wish I was a broad so I could expect men to buy me things…

Seriously?

What the fuck.