Took my car out last night...

All I said is cool, dont see a problem there…??

And…I wasnt the one who questioned you about whos car it was…might wanna look back on that too

Oh yup, just took a quick glance back…someone asked if it was my dads and your response was “Yes.”

actually, only car mine is the 90 tdi (insurance reasons) everything else is under my parent’s name

not gonna lie, no way could i afford to buy those cars by myself with out my parents help.

the 1.8t and the 90 are for sale though LOL!

twas a joke, humor gets lost in the interwebz…

the smileys help with noting a joke, and at that time, didn’t seem very joking.

Heres one for your pain suffered…:smiley:

:smiley:

very true, anyone that knows me knows how broke I am because of it too, the jetta is paid off, and is registered and titled under my name. as afar as insurance I pay just over 1400 FOR THE JETTA in a year:bh: AS far as the mustang goes, I paid for the car in cash, however I did take a small personal loan out to establish credit, therefore I make payments on it each month. The only way my parents have helped me out at all is by putting the cobra under my fathers insurance for obvious reasons. However I pay for it. Is it worth it? sometimes, I will tell you tho i’m getting VERY sick of being broke, and worrying about how I’m gonna make the next payment or ins payment.Once again anyone who knows me personally will tell you.

The United States Democratic Party and the Republican Party, buy 2moons dilSenator Day 6, respectively, local time, announced that Congress and the White House,buy cheap lord of rings gold Senator Obama has been on the President’s economic stimulus plan. Under the agreement, the plan amounted to 780 billion U.S. dollars. ffxi gil saleWhen present the details of a provisional agreement has not yet been officially announced. FFXI GilAccording to the latest news, led mr16the Senate Democratic Party Mission is still on the plan with some of the details and the White House officials to conduct further consultations are expected to be on the 7th or in a formal vote on the 8th of the program.

such hostility on this forum…tisk tisk

Just a quick question, why would you take out a personal loan… the interest rates are crazy. Not to mention they normally dont give personal loans (see: no collateral) to people with little to no credit?

Not calling you out, just confused is all. Not that it really even matters anyways.

I took it out simply to establish credit, I had a co-signer,I cant remb what they said exactly but for some reason they wouldnt do a car loan on it. it was going to be about the same interest rate anyway because of me having little to no credit.