took some pics of my foxbody stang today

I am not 100% happy with all of them but the lighting was not the best I should have waited until later in the day maybe,

can see my E46 as well

i’d do burnouts in it.

Such a clean fox. Pictures came out good as well.

I am not a fan of Mustangs, at all, but I love this car. So clean. :number1

:tbu nice car.

looks great dave

Thanks!!! I want to get some more pics at a better location I just have not had the time. I need to change the plugs out then do some more tuning and maybe I will then.

Thanks everyone! I will get some more pics soon, just need to change the plugs and do some more tuning tomorrow I hope.

can see my parking lot damage on my bmw in that last pic…arghh

Looks good!
I see you were creepin’ in a graveyard haha

Cars and pictures booth look awesome.

Your mustang is the clean to the point where the car just looks good even to the people who arent familiar with Fox body or had that style grow on them.

Well executed vignette effect too.

Lmao! Ya I was at my grandparents where I keep it and there is one right next door.

Thanks! I am a newb with photo taking and editing but trying my best to get some good shots. I appreciate the comments on the car, I am a less is more type person and really like the look of it. It seems to be a love/hate thing with the foxbodys.

It’s one of those cars that just has to grow on you.

As is true with almost any awesome car from the 80’s and now even 90’s.

Most people looking at an older car will just label it mentally as “old” but hang around it long enough and you appreciate the styling and the cues that made it desired at the time of debut. Having one in minty shape, with small improvements that make it look less dated and improve on the factory look, such as wide, well offset wheels, nice exhaust pipes and small styling cues improve the appearance greatly.

Like I said, well done.

Stang looks good man. You going to bring it to airborne one week instead of the bimmer?

Hey at least I got to bring it once! LOL