Toolbox contest for a $20 Advance Auto gift card

Even if I had a nice box, be more work then I cared for to walk out to the garage for a 20 dollar giftcard :rofl

nice.

Hmm, send in a picture of a nice box, hmm…

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295027_2228957572305_1498804604_2378177_4476570_n.jpg

I better win.

i see the vipaaaaaa

wayne wins hahahahaha

if anyone wants to do a Rig shot of their box to win this shit lmk

Ohhhhhh my god hahahaha, that would be epic.

Considering there are only two people in this contest, I figured I would give my own thread a bump. I know it’s ONLY a $20 Advance Auto gift card but I figured somebody on here might like it!? C’mon guys and girls the contest ends on Monday 10/31 can we get a few more toolboxes involved. No… not you, your tool-box.

Wayne that looks like a classic 96 if so are you happy with it? I’m going to be in the market for a bigger box after the 1st and can’t decide if I want another macsimizer or a snap on.

Last day of this contest voting ends at midnight. Help somebody win an extra $20 towards more parts they don’t really need!

Yea it’s a Classic96. I like it so far!!! I got it used on CL, and in today’s economy I can’t see buying one any other way. They’re out there if you shop around. I’d trade mine for the same exact box in electric green if you know anyone. LOL.

I need votes too you faggots!!!