Top 10 most-stolen vehicles 2007

NICB’s Hot Wheels Lists Most-Stolen Cars of 2007

Jul 15, 2008

DES PLAINES, Ill. — The Nation Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) has issued its annual Hot Wheels report, listing the top 10 most-stolen vehicles in the U.S. from the previous year. In 2007, the Toyota Corolla was the only current model-year vehicle to appear, at No. 10. As in recent years, used cars and their bounty of replacement parts continued to dominate the list.

For 2007, the most-stolen vehicles in the nation were:

1. 1995 Honda Civic
  2. 1991 Honda Accord
  3. 1989 Toyota Camry
  4. 1997 Ford F-150 Series Pickup
  5. 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Pickup
  6. 1994 Acura Integra
  7. 2004 Dodge Ram pickup
  8. 1994 Nissan Sentra
  9. 1988 Toyota Pickup
  10. 2007 Toyota Corolla

NICB noted that preliminary data from federal sources indicates that auto theft in the U.S. remains on the decline, with a near-9 percent decrease from 2006.

who the fuck would steal a 95 honda or better yet a 91 honda

god,F&F is really making people stupid.

What about the 88 Toyota Truck

lol yeah that too

2008 Top 3 Returned Stolen Vehicle List:

1. 1997 Ford F-150 Series Pickup
  2. 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Pickup
  3. 2004 Dodge Ram pickup

Sheer numbers and ease of stealability (yea I like making up words, so what? Wanna fight about it?)

I dont think they have updated that list in about 14 years. Srsly.

I dont see how the 1989 Camry is going to be at the top of the list forever.

i dont see how any of that crap should be on that list at all

You steal here what you can chop up and sell somewhere else. The shitty parts of the world where black market parts are the most common aren’t driving the newest model cars.

jesus jay stop making so much fucking sense

lol

Well I took a drive down Fillmore last night starting from best street up until it hit Main st. I saw nothing but shadows and old shitty hondas. I seriously felt like I was in a different country.

#1 bitches

why lol

Don’t ask why… just seriously take a ride down that way… I feel bad I almost forgot that area of buffalo existed

Haha they try to fill up the gas tank and realize they were an idiot and take it back.

the only reason for me to EVER be in that area is to goto Lees BBQ, and thats it, i dont care what goes on down there, for all i care they could all drop dead and i wouldn’t loose a minute of sleep. Hey if that happened the crime in buffalo would go down 85%

Woohoo! Not on the list! :slight_smile:

most of them are modded and the parts market is so large its easy money. why do you think so many are on the westside. I would put money there is stolen parts in all of them.

ohh i didnt think of that

1. 1991 Honda Accord

wtf. if someone takes le cackord they must be desperate as shit