TOP GEAR ON NOW

Discovery Channel 7 o’clock its just started ENZO Episode

just watching it. i love that giuy

its actually a marathon they are playing it all nite until 3am

good eye

tivo wordddd

Is this just a special or does anyone know if they have a regular weekly time?

doh i missed it

its still on…and i think it will be on Thursdays now because they named thursdays on discovery Turbo Thursdays

turbo thursdays…good stuff, been watching it since 10ish i wanna say, and will prob be watching it all nice…

the episode with the three doctors or professors or whatever, all trying to do a burnout in the 300ZX…

OMFG that car sounds like absolute SEX! i am finishing my exhaust this year, no doubt about it, fuck fixing the valve lifter tick, everybody with a turbo z has that tick and i wont be able to hear it over exhaust anyways…fixing the tick is not near as important as having a car that sounds that godly in my opinion…

and i must say i really really REALLY like the wing on that car, the JDM wing i do believe it is…although it looks much higher on that car than is does on its own in pictures i’ve seen…it may replace the '94+ wing as my first choice in the future…

Thats a veilside wing if i do remember correctly…but seeing that made me cringe…cry and miss my car very much :frowning:

thank you for correcting me, now i know what to shop for when i finally get my new paint job/nose pannel/jspec bumper/wing…

obviously not in the near future, but near enough where i wanna be sure of what i want…

and you should miss it, very much so…you spent so much on it, i remember in canada feeling so bad for you when i first got my car on that 240 cruise/meet, you were totally stoaked about it…

buy it back, it’s not too late :gotme:

couretesyparts.com sells the entire JDM 96-up front end

I missed a top gear marathon? FUCK

yes u did it was on from 7pm til 3am the last few shows were just repeats from earlier

Hell if they show 4 hours of different shows a week…boner…