Top Gear S13 E01

Anyone watch it last night? The Stig reveals himself. It’s Michael Schumaker. He also makes a new lap record in the Ferrari FXX, an 800-something hp Enzo. It beats the previous record by 7 seconds!

Now that I ruined that episode for everyone… Go watch it!

…I fail, theres another thread in the video section…

Watched it last night. Good shit, I love that new Lotus.

i have read a lot that is saying that people are doubting the stig is schumaker because of his contract with ferrari he isn’t allowed to drive other cars and that he was there just so they could get a lap with the fxx (as that was the one shumaker owns).

i don’t know, i don’t care, i never really cared who the stig actually was.

The fact that the stig is mysterious is what makes the jokes and his appeal so badass

I dont thinkit’s actually him. Just a joke for that show. agreeing with Eliot…

alot of people claim is ben collins… but the truth is…

Im the stig.

1. DF024 women’s nike trainers 2009 retro running shoes Here is a pair of women’s nike air max shoes in white and pink.The Air Max+ 2009 is an innovative sneaker that provides comfort, support, and stability. The extremely light upper is constructed with Flywire technology that uses strategically placed nylon filaments to comfortably hold the foot in place. They have full-length Max Air unit for maximum cushioning and it allows for a smoother, more natural range of motion. Plus, the Air Max+ 2009 contains a Nike+ pocket under the sockliner that “talks” to your iPod (Nike+iPod Sport Kit required).Get around in comfort and style with this sleek running-inspired shoes. 2) DF022 women’s nike trainers 2009 retro running shoes $74.88 Here is a pair of women’s nike air max shoes in white and blue.The Air Max+ 2009 is an innovative sneaker that provides comfort, support, and stability. The extremely light upper is constructed with Flywire technology that uses strategically placed nylon filaments to comfortably hold the foot in place. They have full-length Max Air unit for maximum cushioning and it allows for a smoother, more natural range of motion. Plus, the Air Max+ 2009 contains a Nike+ pocket under the sockliner that “talks” to your iPod (Nike+iPod Sport Kit required).Get around in comfort and style with this sleek running-inspired shoes. 3) DF017 women’s nike trainers 2009 retro running shoes Here is a pair of women’s nike air max shoes in white and blue.The Air Max 2009 is an innovative sneaker that provides comfort, support, and stability. The extremely light upper is constructed with Flywire technology that uses strategically placed nylon filaments to comfortably hold the foot in place. They have full-length Max Air unit for maximum cushioning and it allows for a smoother, more natural range of motion. Plus, the Air Max+ 2009 contains a Nike+ pocket under the sockliner that “talks” to your iPod (Nike+iPod Sport Kit required).Get around in comfort and style with this sleek running-inspired shoes.

its all lies, I AM THE STIG

oh so do I…

Schumaker happend to be one of the few people to own an FXX and they got him on the show… so they said hey lets play a little joke

we commits to supplying fake Louis Vuitton Women Handbags from the highest quality, at the lowest Cheap price,fake Louis Vuitton Women Handbags Wholesale Cheap Louis Vuitton Women Handbags Fake.providing the greatest service and satisfaction available! Try an order today and feel the fake-louis.com shopping experience!

:wtf^^^

quoted for truth

ok so i have a confession to make, i’ve been gone so long because… well…

im the stig

btw, they confirmed that it wasn’t schumaker in e02. they also ripped off the fxx from the wall cause it was on full slicks. they just wanted to see an fxx go around the track.

and the stig tried to photo copy his own head.

video or it never happened