top gear USA hosts annouced finally

Wow, you must have no sense of humor or interest in cars. Both of which are required for this board (the former more so than the latter) so please gtfo. The “real”…blah blah blah…

The show is boring and stupid. You must be easily amused.

You can not be serious. it takes a while to get adjusted, but it is a worthy car program.

Top Gear > Power block bullshit from spike

I’ve watched two “Top Gear” episodes. The first one I saw highlighted some Jaguar…they had fake butlers and mansions or something. It was retarded. The rest of the show was equally boring. The second episode featured an RX8. He made a big deal about the doors or something…it was almost as retarded as the first one I saw and just as boring.

WTF is “Power Block bullshit from Spike”? I don’t watch much TV because most of it blows.

you can not just watch 2 episodes and say TOP GEAR is boring.
have to adjust to the english humor.

Whatever you say from now will be bullox :rofl:
here this might help

:hsugh:

Why would I force myself to watch something boring and stupid so that I eventually “adjust” to English humor? Reminds me of people who eat disgusting food and then tell me it’s an “aquired taste”. And it’s “bollocks” anyway. :ugh: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bollocks

very good, hoping someone would catch that.
you adjusted already

We didn’t kick their fuckin’ ass in the Revolutionary War just to have watch their dumbass TV shows.

That’s absurd to think like that.

BBC is like our PBS, funded by the public and not affected by the almighty commercials and swayed into believing bullshit. The best car program ever created and you bring up the revolutionary war :rofl:

who cares where it is from.

Sounds like they’ve “adjusted” you, alright. Are you gonna paste the words to “God Save the Queen” next?

Edit: Whoops, I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t realize that this was in “On Topic”…sorry to the original poster and to the mods, feel free to delete/remove my clearly “Off Topic” posts.

Save the queen, but who is god?

Did you even watch any of the clips I linked in my previous post?

-TJ

Not enjoying Top Gear is like not enjoying cars.

I’ve met the American Stig during some of my travels. Unfortunatly I’m not of liberty to say who it is.

NBC won’t air top gear. because of failure from Knight Rider :rofl: :rofl:
Gee, never seen that coming :rolleyes:

the original top gear is one of the best shows ever.

it would have sucked anyway with all the advertising money at stake they never would have been able to be honest

:werd:

Top Gear > your life. dry British humor = win. coolest cars on the planet = win. super high budget and crazy stunts = win.

foust- a bastard, the ryan seacrest of speed tv wouldnt last a minute on the streets.

corolla- props to owning a 510 but is he really who we want to see?

meathead- honestly?

I’d love to see Jay Leno do it once he retires.