Top notch audio shop??

Oh ok good.

Brian, check out diamond audio speakers and amps. Its what I used in my s2000 and my Integra.

grab a w7 and a 1000/1 off craigslist and call it a day

Kenny would you install brand new stuff if it was bought and brought to you??

sound and motion

For yes most part yes. There are certain brands that I won’t touch with a 10’ pole because regardless of where you buy the products, once i install it, my name and reputation is now on that installation. If that product fails, it makes me look bad (even if I had nothing to do with the installation).

ALpine makes good high end equipment. Their Type X equipment is no joke.

Fuck you cockbag

Go with the Hertz. I have their components, they sound awesome.

I want to add a 8" woofer and amp while keeping my factory headunit etc. also want to have said 8" woofer installed into the rear side panel. I would ideally like to run Diamond Audio products.

In order to have it installed into the side panel, you will have to get a custom box made. That’s the one aspect I don’t do. I normally would say have Audio Obsessions make it… but that’s not gonna happen. Talk to Jake (JSEnclosures). Once you have the box made up, I can do the rest of the install.

PISS

Not like I have been looking but the last nice glassed, form fit “show” laid out speaker setup I saw was like 10 years ago. lol I can tell ya I dont miss the MDF dust all over the place and blowing those nasty brown MDF and blue bondo buggers from way back in the SLAP days. lol

What do you think of powered subwoofers? Something like this:

What do you think of PM’s?

They work great if you are just looking to fill in some bass. Don’t expect to enter any competitions though.

:rofl

Dont you have lines to snort off some dudes dick?

Thats all im looking for.

Hahaha

Comedy Cellar material right here. Very talented.

MORON

Nobody gives a shit

I hate boomer, a few of my friends haven’t had good luck with them. Jake made me a box for my old impreza. Does awesome work!

Normally I do my own installs, but I had issues last time and ended up having to have a new BCM put in my truck. I had Edgar at sounds in motion do it. Did a awesome job. He use to be the head installer at boomer.