Alpha Audio

sooo i just wanted to come on here and plug an audio shop i didnt know existed until today.

Back when i was first getting into modding cars 8 years ago, i was a member of untamed customz car club (depressing now i know) but the guy that helped me the most out of that club was a guy named Dominic Funaro… well dom moved to pennsylvania for school and such, had a kid… and moved back to the clifton park area not too long ago. i was in the market for a new sub/box for my car since the last setup i had was stolen. another friend told me dom was working at Alpha Audio off exit 8 in clifton park in the same building as mr windshield just past the hess station. well hes got mostly diamond audio in stock but can order just about ANY brand you are looking for. he does remote starts, alarms, and just about any mobile audio or video you can think of. i ended up picking up a 1.5 cubic foot slot ported box and a diamond audio d3 series 12" dual 4 ohm sub…we go to put the box into the car and find out that the way my amp rack was set up, the sub/box would not sit properly. well dom hooked me up. we removed the amps, re-shaped the amp rack and mounted it vertically in the trunk, hid ALL the wires and slid the new sub/box in… while i cant divulge what i was charged, ill suffice it to say i got a major hook up and ill be going back to dom for all my audio needs from now on… even if ur not needing something right now, its worth a look to head in there and talk to him, get to know what hes about n see if he cant help you get your audio/video where you want it to be.

I’m always glad to see shops opening up. I’m curious to see if hes going to have any cars repping his shop during next spring/summer sound season

I’ll swing by there, sounds like he needs help to “spread the word” :ninja

dom usually does all of his own “repping.” his last sound car he had a late 90’s mitsubishi mirage with a wall of six 15" jl w6’s and around 5000 watts pushing them hitting low to mid 150’s on the db scale on one of the low reading termlab mic’s. Dom is great at what he does and if anyone needs some audio stuff, definitely head down there and check em out. :nod

does he have any SQ cars? im not in the SPL scene

not that i know of…i might fall under that category thought with the sound stage i have going…
"
Alpine cda 9843 deck
JL xr-650 csi components in front doors
diamond audio 12" D3 slot ported 1.5 cu.ft.
JBL cs300.1 mono amp
JL a4300 4 channel interior amp (no rear fill)

yea, u can try for SQ :slight_smile:
i saw an SUV today on my commute to work, it has a big yellow alpha audio banner on the rear window. whos is that?

thats dom himself. hes the guy u wanna talk to.

i was thinking of catching up, but hed prolly be like :wtf who is that honking at me

i’d like a remote car starter and a better security system

give dominic a call and he will hook you up.

just wanted to bump this to the top… stereo sounds better to me every time i listen to it… :+1 for Alpha Audio

pics? i wana hear it next time i see u

i want a false floor made in my trunk where my spare tire goes, then just take my current cub/amp and mount them flush with the floor and color match the carpet. he do shit like that? i already got a price from boomer/autio obsessions, if he can beat it i’ll let him do it. ill get his number from you next time i see you out

yeah, you name it, he can do it… heres a link to their website.
http://www.alpha-audio-auto.com

ok thanks