top speed coilovers?

Anyone heard of them? Any reviews?

I ahve a chance to grab a new set for the front of my s2k at a very good price but have not heard of these coilovers before. any input would be appreciated.

thanks

Their Ebay specials. Heard and have ridden in a few cars with them, they seem to ride fine, just dont expect to rebuild them when the dampers blow.

Just for the front? Why not just buy a full set of something decent?

well, i want a full set all around. the reason i ask is because i can pick up just the front brand new from a guy for $200. but now i’m finding that top speed doesn’t sell just the rears…hmmm

Just buy a set of Megans or ISC

or BC

or stance

Or Moton.

:lol

ccccccombo breaker

I like my form/functions. Have them in the TL, and have a set for the Civic, if I ever get to that car. Have been on for 5k+ miles with no issues.

$200 shipped for brand new front coilovers? no one thinks this is a good snag?!?

on ebay they go for 580 for a full set new, my only problem would be trying to find the rears to match.

I baby the s2k so “top of the line” suspension isn’t on my mind, just want something a tad better than stock struts, tein spring and 120kmi of use…

It’s your car, cob job it up if you want. :lol

Look at it like this

Spend ~500 for coilovers that will proabably be shot in a year or two and have to either

A: Buy another set of cheapers
B: Spend the money on a legit set

Or spend ~A grand now for a decent set, thats rebuildable, will last longer and be much cheaper to rebuild/replace the dampers and will end up costing you less in the long run.

When it comes to your car, try not to think whats cheaper right now, try and think whats going to benefit you the most a few years down the line

Same goes with anything really, stuff for the home, electronics etc

http://www.ground-control-store.com/products/description.php/II=752/CA=76

Thank me later

i head they make your car go 250mph.

+rep. That’s an awesome set up.

guess i’ll just wait and try to snag a used set, then rebuild them to save a buck

c’mon now, i don’t cob job any of my vehicles and you should know that

Lol just save up and get something decent. You’ve got a few months.

will do