opinions on k sport coilovers

i just wanted to know ur opinions on k sport kontrol pros, if anyone ever used them or heard anything about them i would appreciate, the pro’s and cons on them are, the reason im asking is bc i can get them for a good deal. Also i wanted to ask, i’ve always wanted to get tien flex coilovers, becasue ive always like them and heard good things about them, my question is if i should out and save my money long and go for the tien? is that much of a difference?

I heard that they are D2’s repackaged. Kinda like how Megan repackages BC stuff.

Every one will tell you to save up for the teins ( jdm fanboiz). I think there are a few guys runnin the ksports here but I was told get megans or stance.

I think the question is what are you going to be doing in your car DD/DRIFT/AUTOX and from there see what one fits you best $$ and comfort.:slight_smile:

Save up for tein. Or check out the HSD group buy Pur automotive has going on in the vendors section, you’ll be much happier with your purchase and you cant beat the price.

Haha, ignorance at its best. Tein is a quality coilover compared to all the taiwanese made shit. D2’s, k-sport, megan, godspeed ect are all the same with maybe subtle difference in dapening from make to make. Theres a reason why their cheaper then the competetion. If you want to be slammed, any of the above will cut it, if you want a decent ride as well, look into tein, HSD (stance) or similar.

if you can get them cheap, and if they’re not blown shocks, then go for the ksport/d2 coilovers.

I’m using ksport on my s14.

I have the Ksport Kontrol in my S13…honestly I don’t track my car as much as some people on here…but they suit my needs very well. I should have got a higher spring rate because I am starting to get more into drifting but I can’t complain. The HSD group buy is also a good deal (stated above) from PUR Automotive. They are Stance coilovers, but just a different color/name

I’m fully aware of Teins history thank you very much. The only ignorance I see is if someone is going to spend 1500+ on coilovers when a set for 1000 or less will fit that persons needs.
At the end of the day it comes down to budget and personal prefrence… and I’m sure you’ll agree.

Of course, thats exactly it. But saying that people will tell him to buy teins because their JDM fanboys couldnt be less true, its because their a good coilover thats probably worth the extra couple hundred bucks over something like k-sport.

^ Fine you win you win lol, what your saying is true and I agree. I was going to go with megans when the time comes but I think HDS is where its at for me, I just hope they do another group buy in or around April:).

thanks for all the info i will deff take into consideration, when purchasing