Top Twelve Signs our Economy is Not Getting Any Better:

Lol, no pedo bear hear

LOL

I went out to eat last night.I was on my way out and wanted a mint. didnt see any…i was told they dont give them out any more. oh noezz

Not sure where you get this animal thing…I grew up in Toga & now live with DJ in Feura Bush (yes very country but where else can you ride your quad to the bar & ride home down the middle of the road after doing a burn out?!?)

Can I come ride my quad from bar to bar???

We only have 1 bar but u can ride to it :slight_smile:

Pixies FTW…its been too long I miss that hillbilly bar!

So come down bitch! U can always crash @ our place!!

Shut your face! Hmmmm Sat night might have to be a Pixies night! :ahh

Marisa Typing: We cant sat. Surprisingly we are going to Jillians for my girls bday bash. Anyone is invited! U should come. Lots of hot single girls, not that u need that, but I told elliot & jim about it too!

Let me think…downtown albany…ummmm no thanks.

Marisa Typing: Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

haha not really I only gotta go for my girl Jess.

tell her me and trace said heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumbup

Hahahahah!

hahaha some of them where funny

agreed

take them to Saratoga. All the single girls can sleep at my house lots of Albany people crash at my house

Shes got some special thing goingon at Jillians…its only from 7-10 so I am hopign to be out before the douchebags then we will prolly hit pixies :slight_smile:

Be carefull you might run into some fist pumping guidos that are friends with Jim!!

Rawn- Cake. Next week. Yep.

it summer time. The cake is delivered to us on sundays at or homes during summer cause its to busy at the bar :frowning:

Be careful what you say about rednecks. I do get offended by those comments and [some] false accusations.