Things are getting better...

I went out today and saw $3.97 at the gas station. Premium was only $4.21 which is a BIG drop from what I paid a few weeks ago.

Oil prices have been dropping, almost down $23 dollars/barrel in three weeks. Stocks are also in an upward trend along with the economy. ;D

fuck that shit i just paid $45.00 for 10.3 gallons of gas. fuck america and fuck oil companies.

/rant

seriously, i just hope oil prices keep going down and the economy keeps going up.

fuck it, i need a beer.

ummm… duh

:tong

It’s hard to pick sarcasm up in a thread but I really hope you’re not that nieve.

yup, that was 100% sarcastic. thats one disadvantage of posting online, sarcasm is basically impossible to pull off :lol

NAIEVE.

Ok :cool

Travis, lick me.

id rather eat out the ass of a skunk.

Is it? Is it really

it seems like the strategy is as follows: jack the prices waaaay up, so when the prices fall a little bit soon after we think we are getting a good deal lol. yet in the long run the prices are actually increasing little by little in a :ninja way.

:thumb

Don’t get excited everyone, Give it a couple weeks. They’ll be back up :runaway :sad

i dont know if they will jump again… its rolling towards the end of summer… i think we may see a somewhat steady decline in gas prices from now til winter.

yeah ‘down’ to $3.50, which is still +$.40 from last winter :idiots

:worship

sarcasm master, i envy you.

dude if premium is at 3.50/gal ill be semi happy… nowhere near the $1.14/gal it was when i started driving, but fuck…

Naive.

Travis = fail.

Wait for it…

South Carolina… BP premium unleaded…
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3047/2702281888_af21e3b83e.jpg?v=0

yup we get raped every way possible

oh and on the topic of Naive… Drinkers of Evian water, are ______ if they think its any better than regular bottle water… the label says it all