just got back from sheetz

wtf gas prices

$2.95
$3.09
and
$3.25

yeah its crazy…went up like $0.40 in the last few weeks.

i paid $2.98 yesterday for super & this morning it was up to $3.08

:down:
i’m not looking forward to it going to $3.50 like they say. :madfawk:

seems like it goes up 2x per week?

Time to start riding my bicycle to work.

I heard prices will be down by mid-summer to 2.69/gallon

atleast their hot dogs are still cheap

I heard they are going up to $4.00 :frowning:

hahahhahahah
ground up lip and asshole wrapped in intestines will never be expensive

2 for 99 cents FTW

no way will they hit 4.00/gal

i hope not…

they need to a least kiss us first or something.

my dad was just filling up and said they changed the prices while he was in the middle of filling up

There is no way to tell what prices will do more than 2 to 4 weeks in advance. There is no way to predict the unrest that will happen throughout the world in major oil producing countries, whether or not any political, meterological, or economic suprises happen in our country, etc…

There are SO many rumors flying around about how to bring gas prices down, push them up, choke the major oil producers by not buying from them, etc. and they are all horseshit.

I’m not picking on you Zex, it just drives me up a wall with all these fuckin wanna be economists that have never even entered an economics class, and they sure as hell haven’t done any research on what the oil industry does, how it reacts, etc… but they know how to bring oil prices down in a hurry for everyone.

Just an FYI - There was a report on wall street today that gasoline and crude inventories were FAR below what they were expected to be, therefore making the price jump again. The current price of wholesale gasoline is $2.20. Add approximately 65 cents to that price and you will get what the current price will be for a gallon of 87 unleaded.

Check the energy prices on bloomberg.com and find the gasoline futures price, add 65 cents and youll get what the prices of gas should be over the next week or two.

ist 70 dollars a barrel now for oil!!!

the hell it wont i can see it with ease

All I have to say is some people are getting really rich at our expense. and about the reserves, i think it is a bunch of bull to justify F$cking us at the pump

id liuke to kjnow who it is…cause govt as in we are paying a boat load for jet fuel…

We are using the giant eagle fuel rewards…we spend so much money there that last time I gassed up, I saved $1.60/gallon!!! Half price gas FTW!

The price of a barrel of crude oil is VERY loosely related to the price of gasoline. Sort of like saying the price of a new car is related to the price of rubber. Sure, there is rubber in cars (tires, gaskets, etc…) but there is SOOOO much more to it than that.

There is not an easy explanation for why gasoline prices are the way they are, thats why there is rampant speculation that the oil companies are raping us and that there are easy “fool-proof” ways to reduce the cost of a gallon of gasoline.

Gasoline and jet fuel prices are almost mutually exclusive. Jet fuel, because of the octane rating and other additives that are required, can be made from a much heavier grade crude oil than gasoline can. Jet fuel is much more tied into the price fluctuations of a barrel of heavy crude than gasoline is.

and exon is the #1 company in the world now…i wonder why…I hate all those F%CKS!!!

For those that go to Giant Eagle/Get Go for gas, I was told this works but never tried it first hand:

If you shop there for groceries this will hopefully benefit you. Go and buy a gift card for yourself. Get the points for that purchase. Then buy your groceries and pay with the gift card you just bought. Get the points for that purchase. It’s worth a shot. I don’t shop at Giant Eagle, so can someone who does try this and verify it?