gas gonna go back up next week?

you all think gas is gonna go back up after voting next week?

it will be interesting to see.

f-yeah it will, the present administration thinks we are all stupid and maybe they have some kind of point? only the polls will tell

GOP - FTL

damn straight it will!

I wish it was still 0.89 cents like when I first started driving :ugh:

eek I better get gas!!!1

Yeah…we’re not stupid, we know about the “gas price knob” in the oval office, and how the President turns it up and down as needed.

thinks

LOL

thats what i’m afraid of & its gonna piss me off…but i haven’t been driving lately so ive been saving a little coin.

:blackhelicopters: :area51: :gasprices: :smiley:

I pretty much despise all of the political commercials right now, democrat or republican. They all have little snipets of so-and-so’s vote reduced educational funds, made you lose your job, gave your grandma cancer. It’s all so out of context that you don’t even get a tenth of the whole story.

F politicians.

Excuse my little rant, proceed with the gas topic. :slight_smile:

I can’t believe some of the political babble. The repubs attack Casey for offering gov benefits to illegal aliens, what a douchebag. Then Casey comes back, busting on Santorum for voting against the min wage for “hard working Pennsylvanians.” Who is the last hard-working individiual you know that earns min-wage? A higher min wage just takes away jobs for high-school kids and forces stores to have less workers, so they can afford to pay the ones they keep. And these morons think it will help the economy. Why don’t we just have a min starting salary for college grads, while we’re at it. That should help. Anyone who earns minimum wage should be against raising it, because their jobs will be the first ones to get axed, when companies are forced to pay more for the same crappy labor.

i can’t stand santorum.

I can’t believe Santorum said with a straight face in that debate, how he voted for 6% pay increases, I think he called them modest or fair, I forget. WTF are these faggots thinking…the rest of us don’t get 6% increases every year, so…I guess you’ll just have to raise taxes again to line your pockets, because you sure as hell didn’t clean up the gov, and reduce spending.

Anyone that thinks prices go up or down depending on whether or not we are in the middle of an election is a fucking retard. End of story.

the straw that broke the camels back for me was when he said…
homosexuals are a threat to americas families.

that one of the dumbest things i ever heard.
i don’t know what you call it but thats racist/sexist/homophobic whatever.
its pure ignorance

its retarded if you think the taliban, Chechen rebels, unrest in iraq, brad married angelina , blah, blah, blah causes prices to change…they raise prices BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!

talk to bgblockelcamino and his dad… they owned a gas stations for a long time. They will tell you about the patterns in gas prices.

after memorial day they go up… magically around labor day they go down. Demand goes up in the summer tru, but I can’t imagine it changes so drastically that it would really put a decrease in supply.

No real alternatives in that market. We use fossil fuels all the time, our cars don’t run on anything else. When you say “they” do you mean Opec or the feds?

gas companies have to make money also. :smiley:

I could care less about gas prices. When I get my truck working, gas may be $8/gallon and I will still drive my 5mpg truck around.

and I agree with Jeff, politicians suck and this current campaining is rediculous.

does it matter who we point the finger @…they all get a cut.

its done cause it can be done

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi & the insurgants trying to raid a pipe line is not the cause so stop feeding us B.S.

times a million! if i have to look at melissa hart one more time I might stab my eyes out!