topic forum moving

I have noticed that a topic has been moved. RHD Insurance Terminated. It was moved to the RHDriven forum. Thing is do i have to sign up to all forums just to reply cause topics getting moved around?

IMO since SON is a tight group could we keep out topics here. OR is there a way to make our user name profiles merge into all different so we dont have to keep signing up.

Just throwing it out there.

Thanks!

You don’t need to sign up for any of the forums in the network - you can use your same SON name and password to access any of them.

Where was the thread before? Someone may have moved it and forgot to leave a redirect - which acts as a link to the thread from it’s original location. I can put a redirect back here on SON so you guys can find it still.

you have the same log in and password on all forums… you just need to sign in and click remember me since each forum does not pull from the same cookie.

my recommendation would be to move freely between them because as time goes on and more forums are merged into the network there will be changes to the forum trees that may compell you to check out other boards. This is particularly true of the Canadian ones even though SON will pretty much stay the same

i miss the old basic son

It was located in car chat.

Thanks for the quick reply!