problems

well i posted a thread japanese drifting…and there was a video link… i came back like a hour later to check peoples response and it said it was moved…obvously i posted in the wrong area…but now when i try to click on the topic it says i need special access but i made the thread originally?

its cus you arent a member on the board.

pay the fee and you can have access

GT

but its my post i was the one who put it on here lol i think i should at least be able to read it no?

but its my post i was the one who put it on here lol i think i should at least be able to read it no?[/quote]Nope, if its a media link it gets moved to the appropriate section.

Otherwise we’d have many non members posting media there.
If you dont want to pay the fee, then please refrain from posting those type of threads.

im gunna pay the fee as soon as my insurance comes out and i find someone at a meet because i f***** my credit lol so soon eneough i wil be a member :stuck_out_tongue:

Well when you join the ranks then you will have accsess to all the fun and videos.

How about you pay me before you pay for membership.

ohhh burrrrrnnnnnn lol

OMG your one to talk!! … how about you finish paying me before you go commenting on others lack of payment…

pre-emptive strike