WTF!??!

why was the post moved!?!?

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23706

wow, i cant even show ppl what they have the right be able to see/hear

reminds me of the US govt.

something thats educational gets moved, i would like someone to give me a valid reason and not oh because its media crap.

It has nothing to do with Car Chat. I think it belogns in Off-topic though. :dunno:

Oh and this thread moved to Front Desk.

Samson calm down with your silly internet propaganda :slight_smile:

Yep, off-topic or even media.
Its a link to a video/movie.

ACTUALLY, we are working with the US goverment to deter anyone from posting or viewing posts regarding ones of this subject.

Agents are on the way to your house right now.

MIB agents? maybe i can have my mind erased from thinking how dull this forum has come to.

why was off-topic moved to members chat neways?

i guess all this forum is good for is to help others fix cars, buy stuff.

no one can actually talk about NON-car stuff unless u pay $10bucks

wat a fukn joke.

hahah and john, i won’t calm down. you know how i speak my mind when it comes to things like this. i dont hide quietly.

no pt in contributing to the forum when everything will get moved to MEMBERS CHAT.

even the person who posted it cant access it, fukn gay.

im done my ranting.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

what this, moved?

^^^ haha ya

id keep posting it but then id get banned probably.

good work S13GG

Michael Moore called, he wants his bullshit back

Dude, loose change is like so old. Welcome to months ago. :ugh2:

People are just starting to hear about it because of the latest videos
released by the US goverment on the Pentagon attacks.

sorry if its old news, and i appoligize for breaking the rules the FIRST time. after both my threads got locked i did not post the video on the “car chat”

im done with what i was trying to get thru.

thanks.

yeah right

ps: your not fooling anybody

pps: haha

if i did, plz cut and paste what i wrote in the message box provided in the “car chat” thread.

why is everyone so uptight about it?

just let the ppl watch what they want to watch and let it past by you.

i’m not here to start beef with anyone. i don’t start shit on the forums, so think about it.

lets grow up here. its a forum…ppl speak their minds.

im done with this. thanks to whoever helped me send this message out.

You’re the one whining about this. :o

You’re the one whining about this. :o[/quote]

no, he’s not. like he said, it’s a forum where free speech can be excercised. and do you know why free speech is so great? because you DON’T HAVE TO PAY $10 TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT!

Sh1t like this pisses me off. You have no RIGHT to be here. We are all guests of whom ever owns this space.

Just because it’s the web does not imply know own owns it or controls it. Your speech here IS NOT FREE. It is regulated and controlled for the good of all guest who visit…

You don’t like that… GO AWAY and be free somewhere else.

as far as leaving the boards totally because i don’t particulary agree with a certain policy is pretty ridiculous. if i object, i won’t pay, simple. i can still make use of the public sections. if you don’t like that, then YOU can leave or choose to ignore it.

and yes, i agree with regulation of content, but free speech that does not break any rules or step on anyone’s toes SHOULD be kept public. someone being an asshat and starting a flame war? yes, that kind of free speech is insulting and disrupts the forums by starting problems between various members. it is not productive and it does warrant removal. however, a simple opinion, media such as pictures and movies, does not compare to the content portrayed by immature people who feel the need to drop f-bombs as though it were raining cats and dogs. i don’t see how the two compare…

we may all be guests, but so long as registration is not regulated to paying members, i DO have the right to be here. i also have the right to an opinion, as well as the right to voice it, just like yourself and anyone else. if you don’t agree, fine, i’m not forcing my opinion down your throat. you don’t have to be an ass about it.

and, and btw, i’m just curious - how much did you have to pay to say that?

what does FAO mean? and why is my name on the car chat, and then moved? wat the dill?

FAO means For Attention Of

oh ok thanks axlerod. well he got my attention but moved it, is he doing this to spite me? but neways, i’m here and listenting.

watsup?