wow a new low

Wonderful, instead of addressing the issues OR understanding posts such as mr200’s original post.

The admins choose to minimize and reduce VALID concerns and questions to a joke. Removing their potential and power as a statement…

You admin’s. whomever you are these days… are really abusing members and people in general on a whole new plane of patronization and dismissal.

now you have a pusedo valid venue to edit, modify and control the information flow… well done

I for one champion Ian’s concerns.

I think we need to recognize how much of a model ciitzen Ian is and take into consideration how well-received Ian’s ideas are.

I beleive Toronto Nissan Club has him as a part of management… no they banned him sorry.

I beleive TSR used to worhsip him… no they banned him… sorry… a few times.

I think all the previous admin, not inclduing myself, also take him seriously… no wait… they banned him too… twice…before the two of us ever posted in the same thread together…

Well still, Ian, you are 100% right. I agree with you and if there is anything i can do for you in the future please contact me and i’ll do my best to oblige.

I did this for the sole purpose of keeping shit like this out of Car Chat. We are getting donations regularily from people wanting to become members and to help the club and the last thing I want is the Car Chat to be messed up with these kind of posts.

The $ donated is to help support the hosting. I have no idea wtf happened with the donations in the past as I never collected anything but going forward I am keeping track of what’s received and what’s being spent.

In anycase, I have no idea what you, Bob or Bing were bitchin about in the other threads so I’m not going to even attempt at trying to convince you.

G, in case you never heard… i stole all the money that i didnt collect, i put it in a super secret bank account that i never had and have been living off the interest for the past couple years. 3 secret people know this, and told Ian because they knew everyone would beleive Ian because of his credibility.

you’d be surprised how far 3% per annum will go on $300. You remember sweet tarts? i bought a whole pack and didnt share them with anyone… it was awesome.

That a Swiss account Bing? or you got something goin on in the Caribbean?

cayman’s… no tax dude.

Well, haha, let me fill you in on a little secret.

I actually split the $300 into 3 different numbered accounts. One in the Cayman’s, one in the bahama’s and one at TD down the street just to throw everyone off.

brilliant eh?

Bing you are a genious, they will never find that $300

What will you do with all that cash? Retire maybe?

Is this some attempt to validate yourself ? or just try to belittle valid opinions again? you seem to use this tactic allot.

http://www.safefundraising.com/images/Sweettarts_box1.jpg

If anything, all this section does is give people an area to argue, create animosity towards other members that will eventually spill out into car chat anyways.

Good move.

Bob, I’m starting to see that you seriously have way too much concern about the way this forum is run. :hsugh:

especially since he already tried to ruin or subvert it in on many occassions in the past.

more importantly is that nothing bob ever says actually happens.

If anything this whole section will become useless when you and Ian find another forum to bitch about me on.

hell, i’ll pay for the hosting and VB license for that other forum just so you guys can ruin someone elses community and stay away from ours seeing as neither of you have a 240 anyways.

I wouldn’t have the concern if you ran it with both eyes open, and you kept Bing in check.

Yeah, weren’t you guy talking about getting an M3 with all the money you were making?

That being said, I still actively participate in the scene as the Director of Drifting for CSCS. Seeing as I got my start here before you even knew what a 240 was, I find it necessary to stick around and make sure this doesn’t turn into a glorified billboard.

WTF?

yeah i like M3’s? what is the big deal?

jesus bob…

you have no idea how hard i laugh when i see this like three post after u saying that you ate them all i died so hard. just made my day. thanks for that one. were they atleast good sweet tarts?

is there even such thing as a bad sweet-tart?

i left half a pack in my ash-tray / coin holder over the weekend when i was in NYC.

i hadnt realised that sweet-tarts can melt, but they can… and holy crap do they taste wicked when they do.

the texture is strange though, i couldnt handle it.

dollorama has 2 packs of sweet tarts for $1 in case you guys didnt know. Every dollorama has this. You can also buy one pack of sweet tarts and one pack of SHOCKERS for $1… shockers are a whole other story… they are equally awesome in many ways, just not as much of a time machine as sweet tarts are.

incidentally, i have some advice for any guys who are courting a young lady.

hand her a sweet tart and say:

“sweet tart for my sweet heart?”

we were married a short time later.

wow thats some line. i think i might have to pull that one out and see how it goes

only use it AFTER you’ve done your ring shopping buddy.

It’s too powerful a line to be used haphazardly.