wow a new low

Thanks Bing… really… Now I have a huge craving for sweet tarts.

Thanks for the pick up line though, I might bust that one out on my girl tonight after I stop by dollarama and get my 2 for $1.

i don’t think every dollarama sells sweet tarts. napanee’s doesn’t hahaha. i think that line will have to wait. i can’t afford a ring yet. an engine is more important anyways right!

I think this section is a FANTASTIC idea. It ensures that I don’t miss out on all the highly entertaining threads that have been going around of late staring the latest batch of SONaling douche canoe’s.

Yeah, this is a terrific idea. Now I can tune in once a week and get a recap of all the prepubescent retardation.

i’ve never been in a dollorama that doesnt have sweet tarts.

near the end of the candy aisle bro. go there.

i really hope that i am not involved in future drama. ideally this section will become obsolete in the near future.

Now that you’ve said that… it may never end!

I love reading the stupidity posted by the ones who I “look up” to… it’s good to know that everyone can be immature if they really want to be.

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

So what do you propose I do at work then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy shit, I just read through the thread that BAS started. You guys are a bunch of idiots, bar none. The amount of name calling and childish bickering going on is insane. jim bob has such and such degree from this university … oh yeah? Who gives a fuck? buddy joe can weld aluminum to titanium seemlessly … cool … again, who gives a fuck? Sasha is successful on the race circuit … awesome, good for him. Sasha does what he wants, Ian does what he wants, former MSSC guy does what he wants. Why does it have to be so complicated?? Enjoy your cars, build them how you want, and shut the fuck up with all the fighting and name calling. You guys are worse than the drifter fan boy idiots.

And bing, I am so happy that you are mega successful and you are above doing the work on your car yourself. It may come as a suprise to you, but some people enjoy working on their cars, whether they can afford to pay someone else to do it or not. Maybe this isn’t a hobby for you, and is just business … who knows.

PS. I like how this forum has no profanity filter. It allows me to seem angrier than I actually am. Btw, I am big and black, so if anyone has any problems with me, I will eat you and your children.

PPS. Actually, I am just a big teddy bear. *smooochies!!! <3

hell no! lol i almost spit my drink out just laughing my ass off.

You think that’s awesome? Ask him what his last name is :smiley:

Antonio knows all about the skeete skeete skeete.

skeete skeete motha fuckaaa hahaha.

He is big and black, and probably would eat your children given the chance. Don’t fuck with Lanny. A tranny once fell on his face and he threw it down my street. GRRR he wasn’t even THAT mad too!

Nicely done bing reduced yet another thread you don’t like to mindless pap.

With a little help from your surrogate right nut manipulator gonad you’ve got your own way again and again. seems just like old times around here… even more so. Now you’ve had bob ( TM) banned… again. So instead of being accountable to the members you two buffoons have decided that it’s just better that bing get his own way all the time and ban a rich technical resource, someone that’s been here longer then 95% of members here now. But whatever, I’m sure the comunity will be richer for that loss, At least Bing can still push is crap products at great ( cheap ) prices and as long as that happenes everyone loves him. Who cares if the product is crap, gonad will just move the topic to bings section so he can close or delete as he will…

brilliant. you’ve had years to perfect this game of yours, now you’ve finally mastered it… just need to invalidate anyone else who dares to question you, be it by attempted libel and/or out of context attacks or dupcity and double speak.

I don’t know you, so I have nothing against you … but seriously this whole SON thing seems like a constant uphill battle for you. It is frequented by idiots and children (myself included … in both categories), so don’t take it seriously or you will go insane.

93 240sex whats ur last name?

and your credit card number, bank #, pin etc :slight_smile: ?

who ever said that i dont do any work on my car???

i just said i dont weld.

funny how things get misconstrued.

did TSR have a drama section?

right before it went under?

or no i cant rmemeber

permissions are changing…

this is all bullshit, first step. only members can view this crap… perks of donating i guess.

second… hopefully this section doesnt need to be here very long.

third, where the shit did this come from.

fourth. lets keep this fun, forums suck if they just make people mad.

Sasha, I have a very important question for you. Actually, it may not be that important, but it’s kinda important to me. Was there ever a Sasha(N/A), and if so, did you have anything to do with his demise?