Moving my post

hey i had a post with my drift in it…in car chat i know its not the right place for it kuz u have car media but …as i havnt payed 10 dollars yet i would like to know of people commenting on it at least.

i noticed too, if youre not a member i think its the right place to post it though. The moderators should pay attention that pefore just arbitrarily moving posts like that. There should be at least a Car Media thread for non-members. Why shouldnt we be able to share with everyone as opposed to those who paid there money. How stupid si it when someone asks for criticism and HE himself cannot read replies?

Doesnt seem right to me…

you post media… it goes in media.

if you havnt paid… tough luck scooter.

GT

Does that erally qualify as media, as he was looking for responses and critiques on his OWN driving… why leave that to just the paying members?

No disrespect intended.

If you start making exceptions like that, then nobody would pay anything. I know it sucks not being able to see it, but it’s only 10 bucks a year.

A video is a video is a video is a video. And that falls under Media.

So do pictures really. But we sometimes let them slide if it’s amateur stuff.

can someone at least hook me up with the written feedback?

Well that would kinda defeat the purpose. :wink:
And after your last reply, Sasha and Bob made stupid dorifto noises.

Thats pretty much it.

Yeah, force of habit.

Greg you’re starting to pick up on Howard’s mannerisms, as you just said scooter…

bah haha lookit that eh… oh noes…

GT

man i wanna know real bad…scrathes neck :stuck_out_tongue:

you have paypal? you can find out real quick.

or i’ll loan you my account for $20

paypal at joy__rider@hotmail.com

Or you could give me R-compound money

fwiw no one ‘pays’ son240sx, you would be donating and helping to support the maintenance of the forums.