x2!!

the last 4 or so threads by you have been bitching about deleted posts, if I were a mod, I would have banned you for being a bitch already.

quit crying about it and deal with it.

still waiting 4 a answer for the first question…thats all i want…

I told you why they are getting deleted. Its nothing personal, and I don’t make the rules. I just follow them.

Actually I generally only delete the real hardcore BS that gets put in classifieds. If someone vouches for someone I usualy leave it.

back on topic now^…

…come on he drives a domestic…wheres the love?

:whitey: :lockd: :offtopic: :ban: :whitey: :lockd: :offtopic: :ban:
:whitey: :lockd: :offtopic: :ban: :whitey: :lockd: :offtopic: :ban:

im not bitching…im asking a question and its been ignored so i ask again…so no its not bitching its called asking the same question over and over because i dont get a responds…thanks

+1 for you…honestly

yes you are

ok then what exactly is the rules???cause i vouched for few things and they dissappeared…

In an effort to add some drama to my life,

I have officially banned myself for the next 5 minutes.

I plan on accomplishing two things by doing this:

1. Increase my popularity and self esteem by increasing my bad boy image

2. Go take a dump and read the newspaper

one thing i have to say is,u all enjoy the board most of the time,u dont have to deal with the bs,us mods dont get to because of shit like this,like pm’s can u clean up my thread its filled with crap,this person did this etc!!
u dont like it leave or all the mods dcould just give up & see wher the board goes!!

so don’t vouch for things anymore, this isn’t exactly rocket science here.

:rofl: very true

thats ur opinion…i honestly dont care…im just tryin to see what im doing wrong thats it

-Lt1
This is the reason, once again.
We delete all not so important posts in the classifieds to keep them easier to read and follow. To make it easier to see if the item is still for sale, and if important questions were asked about said item. If everyone where to throw in their 2 cents about the item for sale, before you know it we have a 6 page ad to weed through to try to get important details about the item for sale

*When you ask a serious question on here you will…

A) some one will probably hate on it

B) 9 out of 10 ten times the response will be off topic, thens its downhill from there

C) Or very rarely will you get an answer

you have 400 posts and couldn’t figure it out by now?

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Smilies are cool :blue:

u dont need one,