FOR SALE THREAD CLOSED....WTF

Why was my FOR SALE THREAD closed. Someone went in and pruned it, I complained, now its closed WTF…

link?

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44088

I had a couple bumps…which is pretty common in for sale threads…it keeps it at the top as Im sure you know. I DIDNT BUMP IT>>>OTHERS DID. Someone came in and pruned it like they were doing me a favor.

Maybe accidental. :dunno: I opened it up.

yes we prune all the bumps from people that have no interest in buying it. we do it to everyone. you arent the only one

Thats rediculous. Its an open forum…what difference does it make to you if someone is bumping a thread or not.

hey man , i wouldnt keep complaining , either deal with it or complain and get banned, because thats what will happen

Wow. You are getting free classified space. Which by the looks of it is probably the only reason you joined the site.

13 posts and trying to sell $1400 worth of merchandise?

Bump

:rofl:

Anyways, you’re awful bitchy for being 2 hours from Pittsburgh, having a very small number of posts, and expecting everyone to just figure out what it is you want different from everyone else.

DIAF

Yes it’s an open forum, but this is how the owner of the site would it to be run - try to keep extraneous comments and random bumps out so the thread deals with the sale at hand. Same thing with On-Topic threads. Off-Topic is anarchy (with the exception of racial slurs, etc, as listed in the forum rules).

No one is trying to single you out, even if you are from Ohio. :wink:

IMO nobody should be able to see if they have under 100 post. Only if I ruled Pittspeed :slight_smile:

hm…

3 months/50 post to get into classifeds

i dont see the problem in bumping threads… some bumps are stupid but others are good… keeps it at the top for ppl to see. just how every other forum works

oh well

YES…that sounds like a winner to me

weinner!!!

the 3 months thing might be a little much, but the 50 or so posts should be a must

shut your mouth

boo hoo this isnt craigslist :asshole