… i have what i need

:picard: Stop now before you burn your house down. It really doesn’t seem like you know what you’re doing.

home depot or lowes?

haha no i really do, i just kept the description quick. i have a licenced electrition helping. i swear i just need more line and with a quick search cant find any.

I think 8 gage wire is correct, like I said, home depot or lowes.

Here are some tips to give you a fighting chance at not getting your family caught in a fire.

#1 Figure out how many amps your hot tub is going to draw.
#2 Purchase wire at Home Depot or Lowes that is rated for more than that many amps.
#3 Purchase a 220V double pole breaker that is rated LESS than the max capacity of your wire.
#4 Install the new breaker without getting zapped too many times.
#5 If you’ve managed to live this long, it is probably prudent to get someone to inspect your work.
#6 Try to reset the breaker. If it resets go to step #7, if it doesn’t go back to #5.
#7 Congratulations, you probably did it right. Enjoy.

I don’t know why you’re talking about pulling wire from the breaker to the main. The main comes in and connects to a solid bus bar. You connect circuit breakers to the bars.

lol just giving you shit :highfive:

yea i know :), im bad with discriptions too so what dosnt help… maybe ill draw a pretty pic latter haha. wait thats a bad idea i cant draw either

mspaint FTW :tup:

FTL with my skills

anyways… home depot

LOL 220 wire, have some one video this it is likely to be good.

Seriously, there is no such thing, please hire someone

There is someone hired. I just need to find a place to buy wire, that’s the question.

shanor electric dont waste ur time with home depot or lowes those guys dont know anything!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.engineering.electrical/browse_thread/thread/900158444b4a30e0?pli=1

I have some, its what I used to run a breaker box up in my attic, I think its ~30 long, you can have it for $25.

ill let u know this weekend. we have decited to pour a slab instead of build a deck to put it on.

if your licenced electrician doesnt know where to get wire from your still in trouble.

he does he is a friend with a busy schedual… im getting all the supplys for him. he is doing it for free as a favor. all i need is more wire we have all the rest.