YO YO YO BOYS!

Round Deux

Date: Monday August 6,2012 (Holiday)
Time: 9am to 5pm
Where: Shannonville Motorsports Park - nelson circuit
Event: DRIFTING!and LAPPING!
Price: $85 per driver / $10 per spectator
Helmets are mandatory

SKID PAD: $25 for OR $100 for Nelson track & Skid Pad combo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21479[/ATTACH]

I don’t mean to sidetrack but why are regular track days like double the price of drift days? might as well just go to drift days and lap or something… ^^
anyway, seems cool I might go to lap

Don’t no lol but come join!!! :slight_smile:

pay at the track or prepay?

if by regular trackdays you mean lapping days like days held by touge, kplayground?

In the case of shannonville, driftdays held by driftops or topp or getloose or whoever generally mean only 1 config is rented “nelson” or “fabi” meaning only 1 side is used for drifting and the other is free for the trackowners to rent to other groups. Lapping days tend to be full track, which is a combination of both sides. Hence, the higher price.

pay at the track :slight_smile:

You have tire guy at the track?

yes we will have a tire guy and he also has a balancer for those who wants to mount some for there street cars then drive home.

^ is that free service? sorry for the stupid question. first time going to a track

Usually it’s $10/tire iirc.

are there going to be any instructors of any sort at the event? i’ve tracked my car, but haven’t done a drift event before :slight_smile:

$10 per tire. Extra to balance.

Correct good sir :wink:

We will have instructions and we should have a PRO or PROAM driver there to teach you if you want, plus you can lap if you want.

don’t be shy and just ask any drifter and they’ll let you tag along or go for a ride with you.

sweeet… i’m stokeeed, can’t wait!

watch out for a little green miata :wink:

Perfect see you there :slight_smile:

noob question… how many sets of tires do u guys usually go through in a typical drift day? i knwo it would vary based on driver, power levels, tire pressure, ect…

but i was looking for a very rough rough idea on how many sets to bring

I’m rockin a KADE… at CSCS RD 2 I went thru one set all day. But, it wasn’t NEARLY the amount of drifting we will get from a full day at Shanny.

I’d bring at least 2 pairs, try for 3+. Some of the other guys with more power/skill will burn thru quite a few more pairs.

I’ll be there, bringing the R13 out for her maiden drift day… I’m very excited

Campin out sunday night for sure

NEXT WEEKEND BOYS!!! who’s going to sunday night to camp and party???

I’m in. Let’s do some sweat tandem drifts :slight_smile: