TOPPDrift Drift4Kids

We’re back !! and we’re kicking off 13’ with a bang! We want to say thanks to everyone who has supported TOPP by offering a full track day for $90!

APRIL 14TH

first track day:
Sunday April 14,2013
Drivers: $90
Spectators: $10
HELMETS MANDATORY FOR DRIVERS
9:00am-5:00pm

THIS IS A FULL TRACK EVENT FOR $90.00!!! get your cars ready and be there this wont happen AGAIN!

122 Days Left

Oh boy can’t wait!

This is my deadline date for the new build. Hope it works out.

fantastic, will finally be able to make it out to more track days this year

Let’s hope ill be ready for then :smiley: if not defently coming to spectate :stuck_out_tongue:

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Will there be a skid pad too that day?

Skid pad too :slight_smile:

Is that gonna be included in the 90$ :smiley: or is it gonna be. 25$ as usual

$25 as usual

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/events/335047446610673/

DRIFT FOR KIDS -APRIL 14th is the first drift day of the year for us , here at TOPP and Shannonville we like to help people and the community . We will be donating $10 per driver and also will be taking donations throughout the day to go towards a sick children’s hospital or foundation . We will announce closer to the date which charity will be benefited . We will have booths set up to donate as well as walking around asking for your help to raise as much money as possible for the charity. So on April 14th show us and the community how amazing the drifting family really is ! We will also try to get a radio ad up to get more fans there to show support for the amazing day!

I haven’t met u guys yet, but you guys are awesome for this community.

Thank you for not being douches.

Sweet!!

whhhoo hooo i can blow up my civic! soooo down

thanks man,

we do what we can ,my main objective is to keep it cheap and fun, everyone loves cheap fun.

ANYONE who donates $5.00 will get a lanyard that has the TOPP Drift Logo on it as well as Drift4Kids.

ALL PROFITS go towards Children’s Mental Health and Awareness.

It’s for a great cause guys, let’s get all 100 of these laynards gone :slight_smile:

This same setup as last year where it’s anyone can come and pay at the track?

Not saying you’re one of these people, but can you link us to the organization to which you’re donating to ? not Drift4Kids, but the actual recipient of the donation ?
There’s just too many people out there who say they’re doing things for charity or proceeds going towards charity when either none of it goes or a small percentage ends up going. And yeah, tax receipts available?

I definitely Agree Cadence,

many cooperations and charities pay their CEO’s $200,000+ per year and the charities dont really receive much. We’re trying to find out about the tax receipts. We’re not 100% because the charity isn’t running the drift day so we’re basically planning and organizing and then donating directly to charity. If people would like we can email letters out after the drift day stating the donation was made to the charity and I’m sure the charity will do so.

http://www.cywc.net/contact.htm is the link to the association.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

yeppers

Also just confirmed with the charity , tax receipts will be available for donations over $20.00 they will mail them out when you provide it to them at the track day if you would like :slight_smile: