Toronto Motorsports Park and Wheel to Wheel ????

Does anyone know if TMP has hosted wheel to wheel racing for any sanctioning body, ever?

I looked on mylaps.com and couldn’t find anything, CASC has nothing on last year’s schedule, any other sanctioning bodies that would have, or is there another timing and scoring website that would have past history? I thought the track wasn’t approved for wheel to wheel, but that could either be a) a rumor, or b) something that is a figment of my imagination.

The whole reason that I am asking is because ChumpCar has a race planned there Aug. 6-7.

Yes I know they suck because the testified against Dunnville, but can we stick to the original question.

Did the little 2/3 scale cars Hutch used to race go there? I can’t remember, but I thought so.

CSCS is practically wheel-to-wheel and they’re there every year, lol.

Dunnville wasn’t allowed to have wheel-to-wheel racing because that would have required a “racing” permit or something along those lines. They were only considered a lapping / proving ground.

I’m 90% sure TMP is allowed to have wheel-to-wheel, and if they know what ChumpCar is and took your money they should know what they’re getting into.

ive never heard of an actual wheel to wheel race there before

if chump car is doing an event there, then iirc that will be the first time for it