Toronto vs Montreal

Leafs are out.

Bummer.

That last goal at 0.7 seconds in the third was pretty impressive though.

Fuckkkkkkkkk

fucking islanders!!! that’s 2 years the leafs didn’t make it to the playoffs!

fucking devils! they let islanders win by purpose!

wtf ever happend to auban last year neer then end when he got put in for a bunch of games and he was playin good

Time to start over…

1. Ferguson
  2. Maurice
  3. Sundin
  4. McCabe
  5. Andropov
  6. Raycroft

All paid waaaaay too much for no results.

id keep McCabe and Andropv < he started to play good after the all star break, the rest can go on there merry way

smart man !! love the list !! in almost that exact order… and I want to hear shit happen NOW not later, JFJ should be fired withing days.

id keep McCabe and Andropv

are you kidding? McCabe is the biggest liability out there, hes sooo shit, how many times was it his fault that we blew a last minute lead cause of his fucking worthless plays… enough said… unfortunatelly hes got a no trade clause… so we
A. boo him out of the city
B. he somehow thinks Leafs dont ever have a chance and he leaves…
otherwise were stuck with 4 more years of that shit.

… i have to admit tha last goal by the devils was imprssive to get it into o/t. devils gave up in the shootout i think

damn i missed it, i wanna see that goal on youtube. that’s so gay, leafs are out =\

i guess the leafs probably wouldn’t have made it far in the playoffs but at least it woulda been nice to see them in the playoffs.

that was amazing, i was shitting my pants… then just exploded all for nothing.

but heck you cant count on someone else doing your dirty work for you… Leafs didnt win enough games and thats that… not because NJ couldnt bean the Islanders.

changes I want to see changes!!

New Captain # 15 Thomas Kaberle

the game that stands out in my mind is the game they blew their 4-1 lead vs the sabres.

yeah that’s definitely one of the more recent games, could have also beaten the NYI a week ago and forget about the whole thing. Too late now, Maybe next year boys :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike, just wondering, are you a leaf fan? :smiley:

Who here is a leaf fan btw?

I’m a big fan myself, just wish they didn’t have to make everything so suspenseful!

They have to cut everything so close, and in this case, it bit them it would seem.

P.S. Anthropov should stick around, his goals are actually worth his weight in penalties.

Yeah definitely a turning point from there. I think that was very negative psychologically. FWIW I actually told my leaf fan homies while we were watching the game they wouldn’t make playoffs after that Sabre loss.

Either way…does anyone really think they would squeeze past the Sabres in rd 1 - thats a stretch?

GO EMERY!

Die hard baby !!