Toronto vs Montreal

Anyone watching? So gay, it went from 3-1 to 4-3.

=\

YES

6-5 ender

good game, now lets hope New York Islanders lose.

the leafs wont go far as they NEED a goalie! raycroft = AWEFUL!

what the hell its done already? Crappers i missed it

I watched the game…im glad the leafs took it …so NY islanders have to lose for the leafs to go to the playoffs now?

Na man i think raycroft is pretty good!, they pulled him tonight though after the 3 goal in a row for montreal…witch i gues turned out for the best.

Yes, any loss for NYI in regulation or OT = leafs in playoffs

i sat in the brick with my gf and watched the ending, awesome

go blue jays

raps ftw… .division champs! w00t w00t

off topic already ftw, haha. that was an awesome game, 11 goals. leafs ftw. :smiley:

I’d rather see them end the day with a loss and not be humiliated in the first round…

im done mean to bust any of your bubbles if your fans but even if they make it their gonna lose in their first or second game… always they barely make it and lose right away.

Raycroft is a piece of shit !! no questions about that, was he payed off or what? good thing we have a backup, and the boys were charged up enough to come back from some pretty bad goals.
Usually those kind of goals drain the team, glad they managed to pull it off, Eliminating Montreal is ever so sweeeeettt.

last thing I have to say is GO DEVILS GO !! Brodeur is the greatest goalie in the world EVER, and I know he at least wants to share the lead for most wins ever in a season, currently held by Luongo, he won last night, So Marty WILL win the game for the devils and the Leafs are in the playoffs.

ps. Sundin is a piece of fucking shit, get off my damn team! JFJ is fired eather way.

Go leafs Go

wtf? sundin was pretty good! haha and i totally agree with raycroft, that guy fucking blows ass. everytime montreal was attacking, i felt as if he was going to let one in. we need cujo back, haha

Sundin is a waste of 7M a year, No heart, no leadership, no production. there are bums in this league scoring more than this guy.

Raycroft is a mediocre goalie at best, the guy cant make the save when you need him to, hes just not that good, sure he can save the average shot, but he cannot elevate his game to another level when needed… not yet anyways… 82 game season I many recall him winning 2-3 games for us !! WOW

If we make the playoffs, I say start JS Aubin! … that wont happen

Awesome game but sorry boys, two of those Toronto goals were too fuxing funny. One was an Antropov dribbler and the other was aimed at Coloiacovo’s? head and he somehow ducked and headed it into the net.

And Raycroft is going to be trouble moving forward especially against Buffalo.

GO SENS GO.

actually raycroft was one game away from all-time wins in one season for a leaf goalie…
if he wasnt pulled, he would have tied the record (or maybe not because we probably wouldn’t have won hahaha)

go aubin!

yeah 1 game from tying all time wins correct but how many of those wins was HE himself actually responsible for? not too many at all, if we didnt score more than 3 goals be couldnt win, cause he cant make that save when you have to.

unlike Potvin (best goalie ever) Joseph and Eddie…

With good goaltending we can take Buffalo in the first round, just look at how well we played against them in the reg. season + its the playoffs baby !! anything can happen look at Edm.