Torque arm is on

new Spohn torque arm and cross member is on… i gotta set pinion angle yet and that should be it. overall the install was not too challenging but i ran into several little problems that set me back some time. no big deal tho…took alot longer than i thought it would, but thats mainly my fault. didnt get to go to the track tonight, but tommorrow i get to finally take the car out since the gasket swap, and see how she runs with the new TQ arm and such.

my trans bushing was completely shot and loose. no wonder it was boucing around and had no traction on the street and such. so that new poly mount should really help things out.

congrats!:smiley:

:cool:
let us know how hte torque arm works out for you at the track

got about -1.5 degree pinion angle and tightened everything up. took her for a test drive today

car feels great. no clearance issuses on the arm/crossmember. car hooks better on the street now but mainly because of the new trans mount. it was completely shot before, and the trans jumped around quite a bit.

but overall i’m satisfied with this torque arm. nice product and fit was pretty damn good.

thanks to JJ’s Auto and PewterSS for hooking me up! you guys are the shit :bigok:

go - 3 or 4

i ran -2 / -2.5 perfect !! its a great piece to add !!! im glad i listened to brian ! but i wish i would’ve went chrome moly !
1.57 60 foot FTW w/ 3:23’s n lil power

i’m gonna take a look at it today and try maybe alittle more pinion angle and see if everythings tight under there. should be good for october saturday test and tunes… i wont be goin wedn anymore anytime soon, now that i got school

some quick pics