Total Hotnessssssssss.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WORLD-RECORD-TWIN-TURBO-DODGE-VIPER_W0QQitemZ280121733623QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280121733623

Jeezus…

What the hell do you do with 1500hp! All i want is 350whp…

I bet that thing hauls some major ass… haha
Not a bad price at all also…

Yeah, that’s pretty fucking nasty. My God…

lame

vipers suck

you suck

LOL…yeah…I like the blurb “No Dreamers Please”

Car makes over 1150whp on 93 octane pump gas and 1500++ on the race tune. Built by UNDERGROUND RACING.

Hate the wheels love 1000+whp on 93 oct.

I actually like the black on red.

Mmmm… <3

IBformulals1sayssomethingaboutashirt

FormulaLS!isahomoanddoesnotlikegirlssohecannottalkandshouldkeepquietbutiamsurehewillsaysomethingstupidverysoon

jesus christ on a stick

iliketotypewithoutspacestoosothaticanbecoollikeeveryoneelsesincethatistheonlyrealreasoniownacarsothaticanhavefriendsandfitinandpostontheinternets.

I’m not a Dodge guy, but it’s hard to argue with a clean car that makes THAT much power. I think this Viper might even be able to keep up with Sario and layzie. :lol:

Nice Viper…

Fucking phenomenal machine. If I had the loot I would take this over a ferrari or any other exotic any day.

id pee in the butt.

Nice build overall, but I cringed when I saw CROWER shaft mount rockers. If I had a dollar for every Viper engine that has eaten a set of those…

Just a couple budget parts in there for 1500+ HP that I wouldnt have used though IMHO, but it should hold together fine.

LOL
Now in that case it is not ALWAYS true.I absolutely LOVE the look of the new Vette front end and literally have just sat and stared at it when I pull in my driveway.Not really a big fan of the rear end but it is ok.Just like when I have an extra $20-30k or so floating around, I’m going to buy another WS6.IMO one of the nicest looking cars ever made.Yeah it does have a pretty bad rep as far as who owns it.When a guy at work sees me looking at one on ebay he asks if I’m going to grow a Mullett next.My usual next comment is something to the fact of"shut up or I’ll buy your street and kick you off it":2fingers:
Not a big fan of the black wheels tho, but they could be changed.
D

lol D

I just bought your block…now what?! lol

WOW