Totaled.

I’m posting this beacuse I will be selling a lot of turbo related parts on here, my Alero was totaled last night in Troy. Just posting this so that questions and such don’t happen in my f/s threads. . .

heard about it, sucks.
I guess thats what happens when you go the wrong way down a ONE WAY street… :eek

Yup. Took some pictures too down there last night. There is NO do not enter sign on that one way road.
I can get the tickets dropped due to improper signage, which is one less thing to worry about, and thats all good and such, but I still have no car.

A little detail about the road, I used it everyday since January 14th to get there/back to/from RPI. If there was correct signage I think in over 250 trips through that neighborhood, I would have seen SOME kind of sign.
I dislike Troy heavily at the moment.

Thats sucks. Well, I hope it all works out for you! Good luck bud!

Thanks, and glad to hear the VR-4’s up and running again.

haha, not at the moment… :Idiots

o0o0. . .what happened now?! The last fb update I saw on my news feed said it was out and about?! lol

no spark/no fuel = no run
bad aem ems? i dunno

o0o0 damn, sorry dude :confused: Hope its up and running again soon!

shit man no way i saw you yesterday driving shit man me and you both i guess man everyones crashing

Sucks dude, just gotta move on I guess. . .I have collision on the car, so they’ll be taking the title and all the parts on it and either adding it to the cars value/letting me take all the aftermarket off and sell it myself.

they wont give you money for aftermarket parts.

take this as a blessing and buy a better base then mod.

:lol +1

Best thing that happened to this POS.

I’m gonna buy a daily first, my parents encourage the idea of me having two cars, a nice one to mod and a POS. I’m gonna get the POS and sit on that for a bit, and look into something possibly new next summer. We’ll see what happens though.

And if they won’t give me $ for aftermarket, at least the way the insurance guy explained it, I’ll get to pick the car clean of anything I want to that’s aftermarket. He said it was either I keep it or they pay me for it, either way works for me.

you

cant

talk

A Mustang is worth modding as you know yourself. An Alero is ok as a daily driver but certainly not worth modding.

When I had my Elantra I didnt even think of modding it. It wasnt worth doing.

I did that with my honda.Took everything off and made it oem .Then sold it.

Sorry man , first cars suck when they are gone.I know how you feel

I could never really imagine how you felt about that whole thing until now. . .it does suck.
Just gotta move past this now pretty much. :confused:

agreed with the above, a blessing.

get something thats faster than my '91 gli you tried to race.