Totalled the teg today....pics inside

I was driving south down rt9 today in front of guptils when some dickhead pulled outta guptils and attempted to cross all 4 lanes of traffic to get to the other side of rt9:wtf. I slammed on my brakes :eekand put down a 50-60ft skid before i smashed rite into his rear quarter panel…part out to come soon

Looks mint. Is this ‘Pull out in front of an Integra that’s traveling on RT9’ month?

damn, least your alright

yea all i was thinking was fuck theres no airbags in this thing then slam

damn dude sorry to hear.

on another note are you going to track with your buddy scott with the stang tonight?

Damn man sorry to hear. Car was pretty clean.

Def sucks ass. At least your ok cause the car can be replaced either enough

man that was a pretty car, sad to see it like that. at least you are ok

did you buy the car back from the insurance company or is it not actually totaled by insurance?

it will be totaled as soon as they come to look at it…then im going to purchase it back from them to pull the motor and strip the car

glad your ok i see this car all the damn time while you working. If you need a good bodyshop hit up rick at northeast motorsports 470-8611 tell him jay with the s4 sent you over and he will give you a great price

Fix it. It doesn’t look THAT bad. Sorry that it happened to ya tho. I got a buddy who’s got some body parts from a 90 integra he might be able to help u out

RHD SWWAP! then you will have a whole new straight front end

my neck!

oh…sorry to hear. Glad you are ok.

haha the car is actually at ricks until insurance comes to look at it…and it is totaled beyond repair…radiator support is mangled to death and the frame rails are bent…i wouldnt pilot that thing if it was fixed

your the world loudest pizza boy.
did u have some ones order in the car?

yes i am the loudest pizza boy ever:lol…and yes i did indeed have an order in my car

Thats your car that i see drive by work everyday lol. Sad to see a car your familiar with disappear… Sorry to hear it bro

agreed that it doesnt look that bad from the outside…but i guess its fucked…you should have bought chris deckers shell before he got rid of it…haha

will i see you at work tonight with the mazda? lol

negative… mazda is in sacandaga lake for safe keeping