Totalled the teg today....pics inside

glad your ok bro, sux to see this happen. i hope the other driver feels like a total douche!

Is that “Haters” old teg? color scheme looks exactly the same.

Shitty dude, glad you didn’t get hurt
Oh well, collect the check, and do it your way this time

damn sorry man… always see you driving by guptils and around the area.

damn mannn ru fuckin kiddin me.shit she was pretttty to man didn tu just get that like a yr ago?

forgot to say ill have a 95 gsr teg for sale in bout 2 weeks with the itr front end.its at jimar come see it u kno wher i live

i dont think so i purchased it in schaticoke or however you spell it…the paint was a month old

to all the It doesnt look THAT bad guys

moar…that should be a perfect circle hole and the rad is a lil close to the motor:lol

Ah ok, def not the same car, but the pic below will show why i asked :lol

Ive seen much worse damage get fixed. Seems like alot of that would pull out with a slide hammer.

Yeah it dont look like to much structural damage, just take the front end, rad support and such off the car and see where you stand after that.

i have fixed damage like this before a few times and too me its just not worth it…it will always be a smashed up car too me and i dont want it…plus people here will get use of all the parts

Hows the interior? how much for the whole thing?

seats and interior panels are in very good shape.How much for the whole car? Or interior?

whole car.

eg coupe why are you braggin about a 17 sec qtr mile pass in you sig?

i will let you know in a few days after insurance is done but i plan on parting it

Cause im proud to have the official “slowest car” on shift518.

i gotta a clean da shell for ya 700.00 bucks?