Totalled the teg today....pics inside

Lmao:rofl

why are you bragging about some broke ass hatch?

cause i want everyone to know how much it sucks LOL

pm me some pics interior and exterior, what does the shell include? rolling or not? I got a K brick that needs a home.

Woulda been close with my fit but I don’t have that car anymore. I think I may know you if I’m remembering your old username correctly.

Hoef?

You know it!

damn that sucks to see and hear… Im so used to hearing u pull up wit my food lol…
Oh well buy toms da shell and its simple from there…

my buddy said he sees you all the time, he’s driving a Mack truck. Sees you stuntin around driving like a dick swerving around in and out of traffic

thats a negative bud i dont drive like a dick…we have established this already theres about 3 integras in the area with identical paintjobs

Stop Mx-5 knows all

prob jealous my teg sounded better than that mack truck

diesel > 4cyl, lololool. Wait do you deliver for Dom’s pizza?

first off it aint panza kid-he drives slower than normal beleive me i see him everyday…and the car ur thinking of is that dumb bitch n her crackhead bf in troy who have my old integra looks like panzas but yea-thas the asshole ur talkin about.

hahahaha I know where those people live… right across from Stewarts on Rt. 2. Definite crackheads.

I agree deff crackheads blew there doors off on my 50cc moped…

thanks guys

yesssss!!! hahaha ur rite. watch how they liek to hit every pot hole and cut every car off run every red light. lol not panza(he mite run a stop sign if the pizza is gettin cold)

haha thats more like it

whooops, sorry I thought it was yours. My sincere apologies sir