Touch Screen Keyboards. Your opinion.

I dont know how the storm could be considered “unreliable” the thing is super accurate and sure type only makes it so much better.

Who said unreliable?

I just taught my iphone to swear. Just go create a new email, and type your favorite swear words a few times, making sure to cancel it’s auto-correction each time. After 2 or 3 times it learns the new curse words.

No more “that’s ducking awesome”

It’s going to suck the next time you text someone about taking pictures of a group of ducks. :rimshot:

That’d be about as gay as taking pics of circular rainbows…

Oh wait…

sorry you said less reliable. Goddamn canadian…

:wave:

there’s definitely a learning curve involved. i can type faster on my iphone than i could on my blackberry. however, i can’t type on my iphone and do something else like i could with my blackberry. typing a text requires my full attention typically or else it becomes a jumbled mess of letters. i could text on all my other phones without looking.

my buddie just got a dare and he cant text that fast anymore and he sometimes misses spelling of words and stufff…i have a voyager and i love the keyboard and touch screen i send about 15,000 txt a month

15,000?! Do you ever have real social contact with people?

seriously.

I have a Palm Centro and an Ipod touch that I use to take casual notes in class, I love the centro, the tiny qwerty keyboard is surprisingly easy to use despite my enormous thumbs, the ipod though is very eh for me, almost 50% of the time i hit the wrong button, landscape though is pretty reliable.

Idk, I just hate the lack of real positive feedback, and don’t give me that shit about how the storm clicks, i need to feel the button there and feel it press in, with the click to reassure me it has been fully depressed

i have downloaded like 6 extra keyboards trying to find one that doesn’t blow… fucking wish i would have waited for the touch pro… ::sigh::

i got used to mine… it took a while though. i still miss the full keyboard but its not that big of a deal and to me, the smaller phone was nicer.

To fix this permanently just add a contact called “iPhone corrections” or something to that effect. Then add nicknames under that contact like “fuck fucker motherfucker” (all lowercase) etc… You can keep adding as the need presents itself.

i agree, the q9m’s keyboard felt like it was a gift from god for my hands, it was amazing. I hated to give it up but i love my storm now and i love the keyboard now even though i hated it at first.

15000 a month is impossible

500/day, 21/hour. Its possible, although youd need to be a tremendous multitasker, or have no life.

Same here…

I could never deal with a fully touchscreen keyboard.

I got used to full touchscreen relatively quickly. Much better than my fatfinger T9 phone.