Tougethisdb1's ....DB1?...

Lance vs Seamus…i’ll flag it lets hurry it up fools

Damn my old intake manifold looks good

You know what makes me wonder? the paint name is redundant. Why?

because this is America and we just don’t care

so things are better in twos? :slight_smile:

I think that would be a good race. Soon enough

alright well ive done a little work this past week. got the right hoses, wrinkle coated the tranny, got all new mount bolts and and clamps. new sneaky oem fuel filter, put my F2’s back in, cheaked my lip clearance, took some measurements for the harness. got some other stuff. i dunno. im tired. heres some shitty pictures lol. enjoy.

where i ended today. just checking some stuff.

looking real good. I like you kept the engine bay mostly OEM. The tranny looks crazy haha.

looks good so far

When the hell did this thing get painted?? lol, I thought you were gonna do the green color. Im lost :lmao

only the engine bay is painted Adumb

thanks bro. i like all the holes and spotwelds, plus nothing is ever gonna crack or do stupid shit. im building it to drive it hard.

Calm down Lenny. I didnt remember the car being that color :lol

no money for paint this year adumb. :frowning: she will prolly be gray sealer primer this year. im broke.

Sorry George

I hear ya there brother!

Its ok Patty

You get the tranz all squared away then? I was going to swing by tonight, just to see if you were working on it, lol.

squared away? the motor is coming back out after the measurements for the harness are taken. ive got some more detail stuff to do. :wink:

Oh, okay then. :lol

Im really fucking pissed you had a conversation with me about doing things right and your gonna bring your car out primered :facepalm