Toys for Tots 2009.....

http://www.8thcivic.com/xmas/tots/tft_logo.jpg

Another forum that I go on every now and then did a toys for tots drive, where members donated money throughout the year, they were able to gather $ 6,000.00 and had almost 25 shopping carts full of toys…I think it would be a great thing to do for around here, there is always lots of kids that do not get christmas, just because they’re parents cannot afford it, especially with this economy…I am going to post this on the 518carscene forum too, that way we can get as much as possible, could the mod’s help me set up something or point me in the right direction ? I think its a great idea, and we can even offer custom signatures to put in ppl’s sig. section showing they donated…I would love to do this, if anyone else thinks its a good idea or not just voice your opinion ! Merry Christmas everyone ! :hug :hug

i agree we should its a exc cause i donated at the marine toys for overseas thing for them this yr :nod

well I have no idea how to make the pay-pal button appear, I fail at that haha, but here is the URL to it : Donate whatever you want, no amount is to small ! And like I said I will be working to get a little logo you can put in your sig. if you donate :slight_smile: I will also keep a running tally of the amount received, and also copies of bank statements monthly, showing amount saved ( of course bank acct. # will be blacked out :slight_smile: ) Once November comes around, I will gather some ppl and we will go shopping then drop everything off at the Marines recruiting office , I believe thats where they held it last year. There is nothing like the smile on a child’s face at christmas time ! :hug

Link :
Donate to Toys for Tots 2009

** Please be sure to send me a PM letting me know of your donation so you can be acknowledged for your good deed :hug

:+1

they would do alot better if it was tits for toys

:stfu im all about perversoin but this is for kids man :idiots

:+1

Once you make a donation you will be given the code to add this to your Signature (if you want, u dont have to :-)) :hug

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/15/l_1e7e43fd72eb46eb88236fb3d69b9118.jpg
**Fixed

i have a kid i cant afford toys for sorry i cant do anything. i was trying to make people laugh :umm

VV ::slight_smile:

Probably want to change it so it reads Supporter… and I’m not being a jerk.

omg :rofl, i didnt even catch that.

I fixed it lol, I thought it was wrong, but …I fail hahahaha

haha i didnt catch the mispell either…

I think the logo is too big IMO, maybe make a few logos and one of them be a bit smaller kind of like 1/4 of the size of your avatar maybe so its not that much “baggage” in your sig etc

I have no idea how to make it smaller, I will try though :slight_smile: ugh I totally fail at making pics hahaha

I made it smaller, hows that? or should I go smaller ? :smile

i’ll make some logos sometime when i have some spare time, should only take a few minutes, but yea thats better

Bump this up around the middle of November next year.
Ive usually got stuff to donate but Id rather do it while its on everybody’s mind and not almost a year before.