Track Attack #2 - Sunday, June 17

Registration is now open for all of our Summer Griesbach Track Events.

Our next event takes place at Griesbach (145 Ave and Castledowns Road) on Sunday, June 17.

Registration begins at 9 a.m. and racing will continue throughout the afternoon.

We know that it is Father’s Day but you can still come out and get in runs in the morning and hang out with the old man after!

This season, due to unforseen military reasons, the Namao base is not available for rental. This season we will be conducting our track events at Edmonton Griesbach. The benefits of this venue is that they are in town, and we don’t require pre-registration of vehicles.

[/b]To register please EMAIL the following information to events@n-e-c-c.com If you say on this forum you will attend, but you don’t send an email, you won’t be put on the list.

• Whether you are registering as a hotlap driver or a spectator
  • Last name, First name
  • Vehicle year, make, and model
  • The names of any and all spectators that may attend the event with you
  • Your home telephone number
  • Your email address

Since spots are limited, and you must pay in advance to reserve your spot for any of the events, unless otherwise arranged with the organizers. You can send payments via Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com. Cash is accepted at the Monthly Cruises, however, there won’t be a cruise prior to the June Track Day. If there are spots avialable, cash on the day of the event will be accepted, but you must register your car prior to the event. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.

Please show up between 8:30 and 9 am. Bring your Snell helmet, a secure battery, any extra food and drinks, appropriate clothing and your enthusiasm!

Non-Members: $40
WCMA Members: $35
NECC Members: $30

For more information please read and review our REGISTRATION FORM

Directions to the Griesbach Base are in the registration form.[/b]

Ill be there, all new or first time Auto X ers welcome, there will be a few experienced guys out that will be able to give tips, and ride alongs to help you improve over the course of the day.

i should be there as long as i can get a 90 degree coupler the connects my turbo to my hotpipe. mine melted :anal

Yes, I forgot to mention that, thanks Flavio. If you are a new driver we want to see you out at the track. We’ll have experienced drivers give you a rundown of how to achieve your fastest time and you’ll have the opportunity to go for a ridealong with them and they can go with you. It’s very helpful!

Yeah don’t be shy about driving out there. Twas’ my first time out there last event and from beginning to end i think i improved by 8 seconds through the course . . .

Dumb question, I’m shy and haven’t been to any AutoX events yet. (I took a class last year…)

Where do I buy a helmet from?

I’m going to try to make it. My bachellor party is saturday so I may be a mess on sunday.

ab cycle. ill be there for sure. picked up a new coupler and some heat sheild junk :smiley:

i’ll be out there for sure…anyone know a decent towing company? this CA seems to break everytime it goes through it’s paces.

also i sent an email to register my car but never received a confirmation email back or anything if you guys do that…Glenn Dryden would be the name on the email if anyone can confirm?

well, guess I can’t go… didn’t make it in time to alberta cycle after work today :frowning:

Come out anyway. Maybe someone will let you borrow their helmet.

so you all there! :smiley:

Do we have any of the times up? I wanna’ see how slow I was!

lol they don’t even have the times up from the first event :?

We’ll have some times up later tonight.

lol they don’t even have the times up from the first event :?[/quote]

The unappreciated “they” are looking for some volunteers for future events.

haha i didn’t mean any disrespect . . .i just asked them if they would post them up and they said sometime over the weekend they would . . .

i wouldn’t mind helping out for any events that i’m in town for . . .

any updates?