Track Attack #5 - Saturday September 8th!! (Last one!!)

Registration is now open for our Summer Griesbach Track Event.

Our next event takes place at Griesbach (145 Ave and Castledowns Road) on Saturday September 8th, 2007.

Registration begins at 9 a.m. and racing will continue throughout the afternoon.

This season, due to unforeseen military reasons, the Namao base is not available for rental. This season we will be conducting our track events at Edmonton Griesbach. The benefits of this venue is that they are in town, and we don’t require pre-registration of vehicles.

To register please EMAIL the following information to events@n-e-c-c.com If you say on this forum you will attend, but you don’t send an email, you won’t be put on the list.

• Whether you are registering as a hotlap driver or a spectator
  • Last name, First name
  • Vehicle year, make, and model
  • The names of any and all spectators that may attend the event with you
  • Your home telephone number
  • Your email address

Since spots are limited, and you must pay in advance to reserve your spot for any of the events, unless otherwise arranged with the organizers. You can send payments via Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com. Cash is accepted at the Monthly Cruises, however, there won’t be a cruise prior to the Sept Track Day. If there are spots available, cash on the day of the event will be accepted, but you must register your car prior to the event. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.

Please show up between 8:30 and 9 am. Bring your Snell helmet, a secure battery, any extra food and drinks, appropriate clothing and your enthusiasm!

Non-Members: $40
WCMA Members: $35
NECC Members: $30

For more information please read and review our REGISTRATION FORM

Directions to the Griesbach Base are in the registration form.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/GriesbachBase.jpg

Interesting? What kind of classes and rules are there at this event? Can you bring a non Nissan?

Not sure about the classes question (gut feeling: No), But the rules are in the Registration forum above.

Yes, you can bring a “non Nissan” car as long as it can pass safety and has a battery tie down. (Nissan still have to pass safety and battery tie down, so there is no confusion).

Nope, no classing rules in place.

And you can bring whatever car you like.

If you like racing, these are good events. The drivers usually get a LOT of runs in, so well worth the money.

Registration Sent.
Payment Sent.

Now i just need to get my car to run properly.
If there is any problems with registration/payment for Glenn Dryden let me know! Thanks

I have received many payments and registrations, although, for some reason, which I’m trying to fix, I can’t send emails out. Sorry. If it doesn’t work, just show up to the event, and we’ll have to take care of it then. I should have everyone on the registration form.

Take care,

Any times from this? Since the event killed my car I hoped to at least bask in the glow of my FTOD. hehe :E