Track Attack #3 - Saturday July 14, 2007 - CANCELLED

CANCELLED
Registration is now open for our Summer Griesbach Track Event.

Our next event takes place at Griesbach (145 Ave and Castledowns Road) on Saturday July 14, 2007.

Registration begins at 9 a.m. and racing will continue throughout the afternoon.

This season, due to unforeseen military reasons, the Namao base is not available for rental. This season we will be conducting our track events at Edmonton Griesbach. The benefits of this venue is that they are in town, and we don’t require pre-registration of vehicles.
CANCELLED

[/b]To register please EMAIL the following information to events@n-e-c-c.com If you say on this forum you will attend, but you don’t send an email, you won’t be put on the list.

• Whether you are registering as a hotlap driver or a spectator
  • Last name, First name
  • Vehicle year, make, and model
  • The names of any and all spectators that may attend the event with you
  • Your home telephone number
  • Your email address

Since spots are limited, and you must pay in advance to reserve your spot for any of the events, unless otherwise arranged with the organizers. You can send payments via Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com. Cash is accepted at the Monthly Cruises, however, there won’t be a cruise prior to the June Track Day. If there are spots available, cash on the day of the event will be accepted, but you must register your car prior to the event. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.

Please show up between 8:30 and 9 am. Bring your Snell helmet, a secure battery, any extra food and drinks, appropriate clothing and your enthusiasm!

Non-Members: $40
WCMA Members: $35
NECC Members: $30

For more information please read and review our REGISTRATION FORM
CANCELLED

Directions to the Griesbach Base are in the registration form.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/GriesbachBase.jpg
The weather looks good that day too.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/weathercopy.jpg
CANCELLED

I might showup to watch. Won’t be driving. My car has no head right now.

im there

I’ll try and keep you guys posted on the situation on this event. There is a reason it hasn’t been posted up yet.

There is a possibility that this event could be cancelled. The main reason being that those that must organize it and are on the insurance, cannot be there for personal reasons. We’re trying to work it out, so we will see.

I know there are those that want to help out, but at the end of the day, the guys that are listed as the directors, i.e. those responsible if something bad should happen, need to be there; if they can’t, then we can’t run the event.

Like I said, we’ll let you know by tomorrow.

Hi guys,

I’d like to be in for this, so if someone could let me know?

Then make me a director :E I’ve never been one before.

i hope this happens, this will probably be the last one i will get to attend because of work

You mean because of shame… Shame that a sentra beat you :E

whos sentra? yours?? haha :lol:

and the official word is…?

CANCELLED

As I mentioned, due to organizers not being able to make it, and lack of interest, the event has been cancelled.

My opinion is that this Griesbach location is just not as popular this year. Last year, the Namao venue was great, and we had a lot more room.